watches Order Fulfillment Services | watches Drop Shipping
It is reported that the global watch market is still expanding, and China is a country with large quantities and low prices. By 2018, the global sales of medium and high-end watches had reached $29.7 million, and experts estimated that it might reach $32 million by 2023. The market is very good. With the development of the Internet industry, the cross-border e-commerce platform has great potential for watch business opportunities, which is shown by platform data. The sales of the watch industry on the platform are very good. It can be said that the supply exceeds the demand, and the development trend is increasing. In 2019, China's total export sales of watches will be about 2.2 billion US dollars, accounting for about 1.5% of international stations
TODROPSHIPPING focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express delivery, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of adult watches, children's watches, electronic watches, etc. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the U.S. special line, the UK special line, the Australia special line, the New Zealand special line, the Israel special line, etc. The price is affordable, the time limit can be 5-7 days, for special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.
Whether the pure battery products are delivered in small packages or in batches to the United States、 attention should be paid to the packaging. The outer box must be packed in a sturdy cardboard box、 and the batteries exceeding the standard also need to be packed in a knife UN box. Each battery with a large number must be well insulated and packed. The positive and negative poles of all batteries must be in the same direction and cannot be placed at will. The carton cannot be changed. If there is space left、 it needs to be filled with other bubble bags to avoid random shaking of the battery during transportation. The battery express box shall not exceed 10KG; Air freight single container is limited to 12kg - 22kg、 and extra delivery costs will be incurred if it is exceeded.
After the pure battery products are shipped to the United States、 they can be sold on the platform or distributed in overseas warehouses. The overseas warehouse can be stored for one month for free、 and the storage cost can be calculated after one month. Direct delivery from overseas warehouse、 1-3 days to the buyer. Customers can choose American overseas warehouse、 American East Sea overseas warehouse、 American West overseas warehouse and American China overseas warehouse in different regions according to the different orders of the platform stores、 which basically cover the whole territory of the United States. Please note that the overseas warehouse must have the qualification to issue pure batteries on behalf of others、 and the United States has strict requirements for lithium batteries、 dry batteries、 power packs and other products on behalf of others.
As a special sensitive item、 pure batteries must be declared truthfully in the aspect of logistics and customs clearance. If the customs finds that the declaration is not true、 the goods will be detained by the customs. All kinds of information required for the transportation of battery products must be prepared. In general、 for pure battery products、 whether it is the first transportation or the last delivery、 overseas warehouse delivery、 cross-border partners must do enough homework to successfully complete.
(1) [Weight limit] The weight is limited to 30kg、 and the acceptance of articles over 30kg is refused.
(2) [Restrictions on goods] It supports built-in electricity、 supporting electricity、 cosmetics and other sensitive goods、 other goods that are prohibited from mailing through the rejection channel、 and products that are prohibited from transportation by national aviation、 such as alcohol、 flammable and explosive goods、 guns and ammunition、 antique coins、 radioactive goods、 and perishable goods.
(3) [Size limit] The maximum package size is 60 * 45 * 45cm、 and one ticket is limited.