Bangladesh Order Fulfillment Services | Bangladesh DropShipping
Bangladesh Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Bangladesh Dropshipping agent packaging service
Bangladesh Warehouse transfer service
Usually、 it is difficult to list the costs of warehousing outsourcing and logistics consignment. Because these costs are closely related to the specific types of goods、 the daily delivery quantity of goods、 warehouse rent and other value-added services、 and the change of each variable will affect the difference of specific prices. A more accurate answer can only be obtained by face-to-face confirmation of all details and clarification of all charges.
The following points determine the cost of e-commerce warehousing:
1. First of all、 in terms of the types of goods、 specific prices need to be determined according to specific goods. For example、 the prices of different types of goods such as clothing、 food and equipment are also quite different. Because the volume and size of different types of goods are quite different、 there are different requirements for storage and transportation、 which will directly affect the specific costs.
2. The daily order quantity is also an important reason for affecting specific expenses. It is conceivable that the higher the daily order quantity、 the lower the price of each order、 which is also easy to understand.
3. In terms of warehouse rent、 it is well understood and relevant expenses are calculated according to the specific location and area of the rented warehouse.
4. Other value-added services、 that is、 some value-added services that can be provided to e-commerce、 such as product packaging replacement、 barcode pasting、 sending SMS and other services.
In order to solve these complicated charging items、 the warehousing and distribution service charges of TODROPSHIPPING are very simple and clear. The fees for goods receipt、 fulfillment、 packaging、 labeling and other services are 4rmb per ticket、 charged by ticket、 without minimum consumption、 warehouse rent and other additional charges. Overseas warehouses can also be rent free for one month、 simple and affordable.
In 15 years、 AliExpress has started the overseas warehouse project、 but this overseas warehouse is a cooperative third-party overseas warehouse. There are also introductions about overseas warehouse services on AliExpress's official website、 and you can also contact Taobo's supply chain.
For sellers、 the platform will give different support to overseas warehouse sellers
1) The flow must be inclined
2) Overseas warehouse sellers default to local return and exchange service、 which is also a better buyer experience
3) The setting of freight template allows you to set local delivery、 which is more reliable and preferred for buyers
Overseas warehouse itself also has many advantages: low scale effect、 low cost、 fast delivery of local return and replacement、 good buyer experience、 no congestion in peak season、 no impact of customs clearance、 buyer experience、 expand sales categories、 large goods can also be managed by warehouse and handled by a third party、 simple operation、 and platform traffic tilt
The international logistics special line refers to the route channels to specific countries、 such as the British special line、 the American special line and the German special line.
International express delivery refers to the express delivery and logistics business conducted between two or more countries (or regions). The transportation of letters、 commercial documents and articles between countries (or regions) is a means of inspection and release of express mail through border ports between countries and customs. After the international express arrives at the destination country、 it needs to be transshipped again in the destination country to deliver the express to the final destination、 which is called international express.
The transportation modes of international logistics special line include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 land transportation、 etc. The modes of transportation of international express include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 etc.
International logistics focuses on the delivery of large quantities of goods to the destination and reduces costs by means of large-scale transportation; The overall price is lower than that of commercial express; Speed and timeliness are better than postal packets; Low packet loss rate. The timeliness of international express is very strong; High security of goods; Strong customs clearance capability; A wide range of goods can be collected.
(1) [Weight limit] The weight is limited to 30kg、 and the acceptance of articles over 30kg is refused.
(2) [Restrictions on goods] It supports built-in electricity、 supporting electricity、 cosmetics and other sensitive goods、 other goods that are prohibited from mailing through the rejection channel、 and products that are prohibited from transportation by national aviation、 such as alcohol、 flammable and explosive goods、 guns and ammunition、 antique coins、 radioactive goods、 and perishable goods.
(3) [Size limit] The maximum package size is 60 * 45 * 45cm、 and one ticket is limited.
1. Self built warehouse by the seller
This category is the overseas warehouse built by the seller himself. The advantage of this kind of overseas warehouse is that the seller can control and manage itself and is flexible. The disadvantage is that the seller needs to solve the problems of warehousing、 customs declaration、 logistics and transportation、 and the construction cost and risk of self built warehouse are also large. In addition、 it is difficult to obtain advantageous prices in transportation if the delivery volume is not large.
2. Platform warehouse (e.g. Amazon FBA)
This is a service provided by Amazon itself for sellers. At the same time、 Amazon has many preferential policies for users: for example、 it helps sellers improve the ranking of products on Amazon's pages and become featured sellers. However、 the fees are expensive、 the customer service is not up to standard、 the flexibility is poor、 and it is also very annoying.
3. Third party overseas warehouse (such as Todropshipping fulfillment)
The actual cooperation between cross-border e-commerce and third-party overseas warehouses also falls into two categories.