Greece Order Fulfillment Services | Greece DropShipping
Greece Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Greece Dropshipping agent packaging service
Greece Warehouse transfer service
Operation process of overseas warehouse:
1. The Seller shall transport the goods to the overseas warehouse or entrust the carrier to transport the goods to the overseas warehouse of the carrier.
This batch of international goods can reach the warehouse by sea、 air or express.
2. The seller manages overseas warehousing online and remotely.
The Seller shall use the logistics information system of the logistics provider to remotely operate the goods stored abroad and update them in a timely manner.
3. Operate the goods according to the Seller's instructions.
Warehousing、 sorting、 packaging and distribution shall be carried out in strict accordance with the Seller's instructions according to the automatic operation equipment of the logistics company's overseas storage center.
4. Update system information in real time.
After delivery、 the system will update and display the inventory status in a timely manner so that the seller can master the inventory status in real time.
There are three forms of overseas warehouse for cross-border e-commerce: FBA、 self built warehouse、 third-party warehouse
In fact、 managing the overseas warehouse is to manage its own goods and ensure that the goods are sufficient without wasting resources. This requires managers to consider sales data、 costs and other aspects to make full use of the overseas warehouse and help the normal supply of goods.
FBA's air transportation process is as follows:
1. Goods preparation: provide goods information、 such as product name、 number of packages、 weight、 box size、 destination and destination consignee name、 address、 telephone、 shipment time、 shipper name、 telephone、 address、 etc.
2. Booking space: the air transport export agency will print the total waybill number、 number of pieces、 weight、 volume and reserve space with the airline according to the designated pre allocation scheme、 flight and date.
3. Warehouse allocation: check the difference between the actual number、 weight and volume of goods and the forecast quantity in the consignment note. The effective use and reasonable allocation of reserved space and crates shall be carried out according to the aircraft type、 crate model、 height and quantity of each flight.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration、 general trade customs declaration、 i.e. tax refund customs declaration、 ATA customs declaration、 etc.
5. Customs clearance: after the customs clearance seal is affixed on the waybill、 it is necessary to sign the waybill at the airline. Only after the confirmation of signing the waybill can the bill and goods be handed over to the airline