Jeans Order Fulfillment Services | Jeans Drop Shipping
From 2021 to 2026, the growth rate of the US jeans market size is expected to be 3.14%, lower than the annual growth rate of the global market in the same period of 3.65%. The size of the jeans market in developing countries such as China and India is close behind.
In 2021, the market size of jeans in the United States was estimated at 524 million units and is expected to grow to 612 million by 2026. The global jeans market was estimated at 2.893 billion units in 2021 and could grow to 3.461 billion units in 2026. The annual growth rate during this period is expected to be 3.65%.
Todropshipping focuses on warehousing one piece dropshipping, can provide third-party cloud warehouse warehousing, warehousing receipt, warehousing packaging, warehousing labeling, dropshipping express, third-party platform packaging, etc., currently supports Ebay packaging, Amazon self-shipping packaging, FRUUGO packaging, WEGOBUY purchasing platform packaging and other services.
Because large products are troublesome in the operations such as palletizing and handling of goods、 the quantities are very large、 which requires the overseas warehouse staff to quickly record the warehouse location information of goods when warehousing、 and to quickly find the corresponding goods when outbound to complete the outbound.
Therefore、 we need to use an appropriate overseas warehouse system to cooperate with the management. It is suggested that you can check whether the overseas warehouse system includes such functions as receipt and consignment、 delivery allocation、 and delivery record、 which can help you manage large products more clearly.
The system independently developed by TODROPSHIPPING can complete the delivery forecast and the printing of the delivery order、 and the order number information of the final logistics will also be automatically returned to the system、 without the need for staff to manually upload the order number and manually match the order、 making the delivery easier and more efficient.
Although the proportion of large products in overseas warehouse products has declined、 there is still a lot of demand for them、 so we should pay attention to them.
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.