Canada Order Fulfillment Services | Canada DropShipping
Canada Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Canada Dropshipping agent packaging service
Canada Warehouse transfer service
International moving、 as the name implies、 cross-border personal goods transportation、 general families will ship all kinds of living goods to foreign countries、 and the common characteristics of international moving are "many" and "miscellaneous" moving goods.
Most friends who move internationally will choose shipping services. Economy、 safety and less restrictions are the unique advantages of shipping、 and it is a very suitable choice for families and individual countries to move.
The sea transportation is carried out by containers in a centralized manner、 and the shipping channels extend in all directions. Because of the economies of scale、 the cost of sea transportation is far lower than that of other transportation modes. Seven Seas International has its own network transportation in the whole process、 the group has its own LCL、 and does not use LCL with other companies to transport goods. It ensures that moving goods are clean、 safe、 and free from pollution、 and saves customers a lot of shipping costs; Sufficient cargo volume can ensure fixed shipping date.
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.
Consideration factor 1. Whether the expected delivery time of the goods is consistent with your own requirements
Although the Japanese special line is a good transport scheme for goods to be delivered directly from the current region to the destination、 the main means of transportation and specific driving routes used by the Japanese special line developed by different logistics enterprises are not identical. Therefore、 when choosing the special line in Japan、 enterprises need to confirm the expected delivery time of goods to the logistics enterprises that provide the route in advance. If they find the special line that takes a relatively long time to transport goods、 they should try to avoid it.
Consideration 2. Whether there will be additional costs after the goods are delivered to the destination
Because the charging standards and cooperation process rules of logistics enterprises corresponding to different Japanese special lines are not completely consistent、 some logistics enterprises even require the pickup person to pay a certain service fee after successfully delivering customers' goods to the destination. Therefore、 when choosing the Japanese special line、 the enterprise must understand the charging system from the logistics enterprise in advance、 including whether there will be additional charges during the delivery of goods or after the goods are delivered to the destination、 so as to avoid the impact on the process of goods delivery due to the lack of consensus on costs.
When choosing American overseas warehouse、 we should first choose self operated warehouse、 because it is easier to operate、 affordable、 can actually manage goods、 truly understand the status of goods、 and has enough space.
Secondly、 if you choose another third party to act as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 acting as an agent for the overseas warehouse generally means that the third party acts as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 which is equivalent to an intermediary、 so the price is relatively high、 and there is no way to know the true situation.
If you think about it again、 the self operated overseas warehouse will be responsible for its own goods first、 while the agent's goods will be placed behind、 so the risk will be relatively high. Recommend the US self operated overseas warehouse of Todropshipping.