Luxembourg Order Fulfillment Services | Luxembourg DropShipping
Luxembourg Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Luxembourg Dropshipping agent packaging service
Luxembourg Warehouse transfer service
The special line generally refers to the door-to-door transportation mode of Shuangqing、 similar to express delivery.
However、 air transportation is only the transportation from one airport to another、 which requires separate application for customs declaration and clearance.
In general、 small goods are more likely to choose special lines. Preferential price for large goods transported by air.
In fact、 it refers to the international maritime transport business、 which generally refers to the international shipping operators' use of their own or operated ships and spaces、 provision of international maritime cargo transport and passenger transport services and related activities around their ships、 passengers or goods to complete these services、 including signing relevant agreements、 accepting booking、 negotiating and collecting freight、 issuing bills of lading and other relevant transport documents、 arranging cargo loading and unloading Arrange storage、 cargo handover、 transshipment and vessel inbound and outbound activities.
To sum up、 there are five points:
1. Agency services such as booking space、 dragging containers、 loading and unloading、 warehousing and distribution、 customs declaration and inspection of full containers of import and export goods
2. Unpacking、 distribution and distribution of LCL goods
3. Provide extended services at home and abroad such as EWX、 DDP/DDU and door-to-door service
4. Sea air combined transport、 bulk cargo、 dangerous goods、 frozen goods and other special services
5. Provide all trade cooperation services and insurance agency services including import and export、 return、 bonded、 transit、 etc
1. You need to first determine whether the items you send can be sent、 whether they are ordinary goods or special sensitive goods such as electrified and liquid goods、 ordinary goods and sensitive goods can be sent、 and prohibited goods are not allowed to be sent.
2. It is better to seal the packaging、 vulnerable and leaky articles before delivery、 add foam bags and other appropriate protection to prevent the goods from being damaged. The price of international express is calculated according to weight and volume weight. Reasonable space arrangement and volume control can save a lot of freight.
3. If the recipient's information is not detailed or incorrect、 it will cause the express delivery to be unable to deliver the goods to the recipient accurately and timely、 or even cause the goods to be sent wrongly. Be sure to check carefully and make no mistakes. Note: The address of domestic express delivery shall be filled in Chinese、 while that of international express delivery shall be filled in English.
4. Tariff and tariff are determined based on the type of goods、 the quantity and value of goods and the customs policy of the destination country. The probability of levying tariffs on normal personal goods is very small. Generally、 the declared value of your goods does not exceed the tariff threshold of the passing national customs、 and there is no need to pay tariffs.
5. Customs clearance. If the sensitive goods or articles are too high in value and need to pay customs duties、 the freight forwarding company will send the materials required for customs clearance to the recipient. The recipient needs to provide documents and goods information in accordance with the format. After customs quarantine、 review and inspection are completed、 the recipient can release and continue to deliver after paying customs duties. If the goods themselves are defective、 they may be detained and destroyed.
Warehouses provide value-added services、 share business risks、 and e-commerce warehousing agent delivery. In addition to basic warehousing agent delivery services、 e-commerce warehousing outsourcing companies can also provide e-commerce enterprises with a series of value-added services and improve follow-up services. At the same time、 warehouses can bear a series of dangerous losses to e-commerce sellers during the storage process、 and provide reliable logistics support for e-commerce.
We have a professional operation management team、 skilled staff sorting and packaging、 and lower cost express logistics. After the customer places an order、 you only need to push the order to Todropshipping system、 and the warehouse operator will provide one-stop service for sorting、 packaging、 shipping and distribution of goods. In this way、 e-commerce sellers do not have to worry about warehouse and delivery、 and can focus all their energy on developing business and expanding channels.