Iceland Order Fulfillment Services | Iceland DropShipping
Iceland Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Iceland Dropshipping agent packaging service
Iceland Warehouse transfer service
The so-called "air distribution" means air transportation plus delivery. FBA air distribution refers to a distribution channel of Amazon. UPS air distribution refers to the time when the local UPS express company picks up the goods and delivers them to the FBA warehouse、 Amazon FBA signs for receipt、 and the overall operation is completed.
American UPS Air Dispatch "、 the first air transportation to the United States、 after being transported to the United States by international air transportation、 and then delivered to the door or designated warehouse by UPS express.
Use FBA to deliver goods. For buyers、 they can quickly receive the purchased goods without logistics problems、 so that buyers can receive goods for a long time、 greatly improving their shopping experience; For sellers、 there is no need to worry about the timeliness of logistics delivery. They can spend more time on product operation and quickly seize the market.
The cost of air transportation mainly includes freight and miscellaneous charges. The unit price of freight is calculated according to the weight grade. Generally、 there are several grades:
(Goods above 100kg)+300kg、+500kg、+1000kg
Generally、 if there is no corresponding level of freight rate、 the freight of goods is calculated according to the tact price. The billing weight of goods is also important. The weight of goods is divided into volume weight and gross weight in air transportation. When the volume weight is greater than the gross weight、 the volume weight is the billing weight of the goods. When the volume weight is less than the gross weight、 the actual gross weight is the billing weight.
Miscellaneous charges include many aspects、 generally including storage costs、 fuel surcharges、 war risks、 etc
Fuel surcharges and war risks are products under specific circumstances. Generally、 the company's quotation is included in the freight.
International air express delivery costs are calculated in kilograms、 100 yuan per kilogram、 and 1 kilogram or less
The selection of third-party e-commerce fulfillment dropshipping agent is very critical. They have advantages in terms of service quality、 service scope、 service fees、 etc. If they are not selected well、 subsequent cooperation is prone to various accidents. Therefore、 we suggest that you should pay attention to these aspects when choosing the corresponding company.
Geographic location: The location of the third-party company is very critical、 or it is located in the first tier cities、 where there are very rich logistics resources. If the location is not close to your own、 you should not choose other locations for the docking of goods. Later cooperation will be inconvenient.
Service content: whether the service content of the third party company can meet its own warehousing and logistics needs、 such as professional storage space、 camera equipment、 security commitment、 etc. If the third party company cannot provide、 do not choose.
Service level: The service level may not be high、 but it must not be low. It can reduce the occurrence of cargo accidents and ensure the delivery efficiency.
Corporate reputation: we must see the corporate reputation、 which can help us step on many pits less.
When choosing American overseas warehouse、 we should first choose self operated warehouse、 because it is easier to operate、 affordable、 can actually manage goods、 truly understand the status of goods、 and has enough space.
Secondly、 if you choose another third party to act as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 acting as an agent for the overseas warehouse generally means that the third party acts as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 which is equivalent to an intermediary、 so the price is relatively high、 and there is no way to know the true situation.
If you think about it again、 the self operated overseas warehouse will be responsible for its own goods first、 while the agent's goods will be placed behind、 so the risk will be relatively high. Recommend the US self operated overseas warehouse of Todropshipping.
How to select an appropriate overseas warehouse for medium and large articles?
1. Mature management system: the information connection between customers、 commodities、 overseas warehouses and logistics companies is very important. It is necessary to choose the system that meets the order integration needs of your own enterprise. For overseas warehouses、 the maturity of the system is the key to the maturity of overseas warehouses;
2. Warehouse area and operation capacity: the overseas warehouse explosion and poor turnover are also common problems in peak seasons. Therefore、 companies with large inventory and operating capacity can also avoid these problems to a large extent;
3. Whether there is a professional team in China: an overseas warehouse service company with a domestic professional team will master the specifications before the goods are sent to the overseas warehouse、 to avoid problems overseas to the greatest extent、 to better avoid problems overseas、 and to better communicate and coordinate with customers;
4. Whether the overseas warehouse team is a local team: especially whether the person in charge of the overseas warehouse has many years of overseas life experience and many years of operation experience in the logistics industry. Each country and region will have different rules、 understand the truth、 and grasp the cost and risk;
5. Service items: In addition to providing overseas warehousing services、 are there any other sophisticated and comprehensive services? Companies with more comprehensive services will save you time and worry、 and make your turnover more flexible;
6. Whether customers will be selected: the warehouse itself has a clear positioning、 and any customer will receive overseas warehouses、 which will be highly risky. If any problem occurs in any link、 even one customer's problem will affect other customers. Therefore、 it is more reassuring to know how to refuse customers' overseas warehouse.