Ireland Order Fulfillment Services | Ireland DropShipping
Ireland Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Ireland Dropshipping agent packaging service
Ireland Warehouse transfer service
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
There are many flights now!
There are flights on Thursday、 Wednesday、 Friday、 Saturday and Sunday.
To put it simply: FBA warehouse needs to attach barcode、 package、 attach address label to the outer box、 and then send it to Amazon warehouse.
However、 FBA warehouse is not the actual consignee and will not provide customs clearance、 tariff payment and other services、 so a "double clearance and tax inclusive" line was born.
Common routes to the FBA warehouse in the UK include rail、 sea and air transportation.
The head stream sea transportation of Amazon FBA in the United States means that the goods delivered to the FBA warehouse are transported to the local Amazon warehouses in the United States in the mode of sea transportation and post delivery. Generally、 the rear section dispatching can be divided into UPS dispatching and truck dispatching、 that is、 UPS dispatching to warehouse or truck dispatching.
If it is Matson、 it is FBA's first journey is Matson Express、 and the last journey is truck delivery. The time limit for Meisen Express is 11 days for arrival、 and 5-8 days for truck delivery to Amazon warehouse.
The operation mode of shipping to Amazon warehouse in Europe is as follows:
Air transportation+local delivery at the destination、 the freight company collects a certain amount of goods、 the first flight package board flies to the city near the Amazon warehouse in Europe、 Germany、 and the customs clearance company of the freight company completes the customs clearance、 and then the express company delivers the goods to the warehouse; This method is less effective than the first one、 but the freight rate is economical.