clothing tags Order Fulfillment Services | clothing tags Drop Shipping
After buying clothes, the first thing most consumers do when they get home is to quickly cut off the paper tags on the clothes, and at the same time, they may also cut off the "cloth labels" sewn on the clothes. As for what is printed on these labels and what is their function, few people think about it. In fact, these labels are not optional, each country or region has clear standards for the content and use of clothing labels.
In the United States, the US textile and clothing labels are regulated by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), which compulsorily stipulates the origin of textiles and clothing, the name and composition of fibers, and how to maintain them.
In Europe, (EU) No 1007/2011 "EU Textile Labeling Regulations" mandates the standard name, tissue composition and manufacturer requirements of fibers, while clothing maintenance, clothing size, and eco-labeling are voluntary.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing services such as international express delivery, international parcels, international special lines, and overseas warehouse agency services. There are professional channels to provide solutions for special items and live products. You can consult the official online customer service on www.Todropshipping.com
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.
Express delivery to foreign countries is generally sent by international express
General international express service providers include: DHL、 UPS、 fedex、 TNT、 EMS、 DPD、 etc.
The specific express delivery and the express delivery to be sent abroad shall be determined according to the specific information of the goods、 the name of the goods、 whether there is electricity、 liquid、 paste、 brand and other factors.
Therefore、 it is necessary to decide which channel and which international express to take according to the actual situation!
Because every international express has its advantages and disadvantages、 we can't give a general answer to which express to send abroad!