Argentina Order Fulfillment Services | Argentina DropShipping
Argentina Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Argentina Dropshipping agent packaging service
Argentina Warehouse transfer service
Operation process of overseas warehouse:
1. The Seller shall transport the goods to the overseas warehouse or entrust the carrier to transport the goods to the overseas warehouse of the carrier.
This batch of international goods can reach the warehouse by sea、 air or express.
2. The seller manages overseas warehousing online and remotely.
The Seller shall use the logistics information system of the logistics provider to remotely operate the goods stored abroad and update them in a timely manner.
3. Operate the goods according to the Seller's instructions.
Warehousing、 sorting、 packaging and distribution shall be carried out in strict accordance with the Seller's instructions according to the automatic operation equipment of the logistics company's overseas storage center.
4. Update system information in real time.
After delivery、 the system will update and display the inventory status in a timely manner so that the seller can master the inventory status in real time.
There are international express DHL、 UPS、 FedEx、 TNT and EMS from home to abroad、 which are often used by us. You can send parcels、 food、 cosmetics and other items via international express official mail、 which are not normally shipped、 and
The official price is also relatively high、 which can be sent through an international forwarding company、 which international express to send、 depending on the weight and timeliness requirements you send、 etc.、 and choose the appropriate carrier.
The basic process is as follows: accepting consignments from cargo owners - chartering and booking space - packing and port collection - customs declaration - making bills of lading - sending bills of lading and writing off tax refund documents.
1、 Accept entrustment
After receiving the entrustment from the owner of the goods、 the following aspects shall be confirmed first、 including the filing (annual review) of the unit at the customs at the place of export; Whether the customs declaration documents are complete (the full set of customs declaration documents include the entrusted customs declaration agreement、 export goods declaration form、 packing list、 invoice、 contract、 export collection verification sheet and various certificates involved in customs supervision conditions); Whether various certificates required in the customs supervision conditions are complete; What kind of container is used for the goods; Whether there are special requirements.
2、 Book space
According to the requirements of the shipping power of attorney of the cargo owner、 confirm the shipping space (obtain the ship name、 voyage number and bill of lading number)、 the packing point、 the time and place of the port collection with the shipping company.
3、 Container concentration port
1. Packing at the place of origin: the shipping company shall、 according to the requirements of the cargo owner、 transport the empty containers to the shipper's warehouse or factory、 and then directly transport the containers to the container yard or the direct gathering port after the cargo is packed.
2. Factory delivery: the factory or shipper shall ship the goods to the container transfer station designated by the shipping company、 and the transfer station shall be responsible for loading the goods into containers in turn. When necessary、 the shipper shall go to the packing site to check the loading conditions and prevent short shipment or wrong shipment.
4、 Customs declaration
5、 Make bill of lading
The bill of lading shall be printed according to the relevant contents of the manifest and ocean waybill、 and the contents of the bill of lading shall be faxed to the principal for confirmation before the formal bill of lading is printed.
6、 Send bills of lading and tax refund documents after verification
After confirming that the goods have been loaded and shipped、 the full set of bills of lading shall be sent to the principal as soon as possible so that the principal has sufficient time to handle the foreign exchange settlement procedures. After the customs release、 the customs declaration form for export tax refund and verification form stamped by the customs shall be sent to the client as soon as possible.
1. It is a basic principle that the market demand of the products should be large. Long tail products are not suitable for overseas warehouses because it will affect the conversion rate and produce life and death inventory. However、 the size of the market is reasonable. The seller needs to evaluate according to the capital situation and turnover rate.
2. Pay attention to the total profit per unit time rather than the profit of a single transaction. On the whole、 the profit margin of overseas warehouses for most products will be much higher than that of domestic shipments、 which is also the advantage of overseas warehouses. Is it true that the profits of overseas warehouses are not as good as those of products shipped domestically、 so they must not be overseas warehouses? In fact、 it is not because we also need to comprehensively consider the conversion rate of overseas warehouse、 because products with high conversion rate can also achieve higher total profits through overseas warehouse! This requires our sellers to look at overseas warehouses from a developmental and overall perspective.
The FBA company I have worked with for a long time is Todropshipping. They have their own companies in the United States、 the United Kingdom、 Europe、 Canada、 and Germany、 and overseas warehouses and customs clearance are handled by them. It is easier to deliver goods to them. I recommend you to try. Welcome to take my answer.