Football Clothing Order Fulfillment Services | Football Clothing Drop Shipping
Brazil is a football powerhouse, and the Brazilian football team has excelled in major competitions, reaching the final of football's biggest tournament, the World Cup, and even winning the championship. Football is a very popular sport in Brazil, with speed, fierce confrontation and a large number of participants. Football is loved by the Brazilian people. Today, we recommend the hot-selling sportswear categories related to football to help sellers create popular explosive products in the market!
Classic and practical football jerseys are loved by professional teams and amateurs alike. Simple and elegant design, the fabric breathable and quick drying these characteristics meet the local market demand. In addition, the fashionable and versatile baseball cap, suitable for outdoor sports wear, with sunscreen, moisture absorption and breathability and other functions, is a cost-effective choice for outdoor sports consumers!
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce logistics services, with the approach and beginning of the World Cup, sales of products related to the football World Cup are also rising, especially football clothing, football shoes, etc., quite loved by fans around the world, but the transportation of such products is often subject to many restrictions, drop-facom for football shoes, football clothes, opened jerseys and shoes logistics line, stable timeliness, safe and reliable.
The biggest difference is:
International air transport is generally from airport to airport. The consignor must deliver the goods to the warehouse at the airport or other places designated by the carrier、 and the consignor must go through the export customs declaration formalities by itself (of course、 if you go to the extreme、 you may ask that you can entrust an agent to do it instead of delivering and customs declaration by yourself、 of course、 you can entrust an agent to do it、 but the cost must be borne by you、 the same principle) The customer shall also go through the import customs clearance procedures when picking up the goods;
However、 international express delivery is almost a door-to-door service、 that is、 after the express company receives the goods at the door、 it directly delivers the goods to the address specified in the waybill until the consignee signs for receipt、 which is considered to be the completion of the service. During this period、 the export customs declaration and import customs clearance at the port of destination are handled on behalf of the express company. Sometimes、 when there are many goods、 the import duties generated at the port of destination are paid on behalf of the express company、 and then collected from the consignee when dispatching.
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.