Portugal Order Fulfillment Services | Portugal DropShipping
Portugal Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Portugal Dropshipping agent packaging service
Portugal Warehouse transfer service
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.
Electronic products sell well on e-commerce platforms. Charged products sold to the United States have always been popular、 but there are indeed many restrictions on special line logistics to support small bags in the United States. Many airlines list charged products as dangerous goods and prohibit air transportation. The United States Customs is also strict、 so it is necessary to find a logistics to support the transportation of charged products.
I usually send cosmetics、 which is also sensitive goods. However、 one of my friends is mainly engaged in electrified products. He and I use the dedicated postal service line of Todropshipping. There is a special special line for American small bags to send to the United States. Ordinary built-in batteries and supporting batteries can be sent. The time limit is 6-10 days. Before sending、 we must fill in the product information. If you are not sure、 you can also tell the clerk They should all meet your requirements.
Overseas warehouse distribution is a popular way in recent years. The main group is still domestic factory enterprises、 but there are also some cross-border sellers who can provide goods.
To put it simply、 cross-border distribution means that distributors distribute goods from suppliers、 while suppliers do not need to spend a lot of manpower to manage online operations、 promotion and other things.
In the distribution mode、 distributors do not need to manage inventory but only operate online. The supplier only provides inventory、 delivery and after-sales service. Different online management.
This model has great advantages. Suppliers can maximize their warehouse management advantages、 while distributors can concentrate more on their operations.