Portugal Order Fulfillment Services | Portugal DropShipping
Portugal Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Portugal Dropshipping agent packaging service
Portugal Warehouse transfer service
For medium and large products、 the cost of logistics and express delivery is a big part、 and the seller's top priority is to give consideration to freight and timeliness、 which directly determines whether he can have greater competitiveness in the competition with peers. The following factors need to be considered when selecting the overseas warehouse storage and final process one piece delivery mode: overseas warehouse location、 final process channel and storage system、 response speed、 ability to deal with emergencies、 peripheral supporting services、 etc.
The location of overseas warehouse mainly depends on whether it is distributed in the region of its main purchasing group、 whether it is close to the port、 whether it covers the United States、 etc. Among them、 whether it is close to the port will affect the timeliness and cost of trailer warehousing、 and the other two will directly affect the high and low cost of the final journey and the length of the timeliness、 which cannot be ignored.
However、 the tail channel is equally important. Besides the high and low cost、 we should also consider the stability of the tail channel and the ability to deal with emergencies such as stock explosion. It is better to choose your own tail channel. If it is the tail channel of others、 the price (changed) is not superior. Besides、 the response speed to deal with various problems is also unmatched. The experience is greatly discounted、 and even the problem cannot be solved at all. In addition、 such as the storage system、 surrounding facilities、 and whether the warehouse specializes in medium and large items are also factors that sellers need to consider when selecting cooperative overseas warehouses.
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.
FBA first service and Amazon are not responsible for customs clearance and the service of sending goods from China to Amazon warehouse. FBA first service refers to the service of transporting goods from China to Amazon warehouse. There are special services to meet this demand. For example、 Todropshipping has services in South China and East China. FBA should have four delivery methods in the first journey and on the market:
1. Direct delivery; DHL、 UPS、 Fedex and other products are generally priced at more than 20kg. They are fast and suitable for urgent replenishment. In addition、 express delivery is free of reservation warehousing、 but it should be noted that Amazon does not act as the main body of customs clearance、 is not responsible for customs clearance and tax payment、 and must do a good job of declaration and tariff advance and prepare local customs clearance importers in advance. In general、 Todropshipping can provide tax number borrowing.
2. FBA Air+Dispatch: It is transported to the local place by air and then sent to the Amazon warehouse by local express. It is fast and slightly slower than direct delivery. Express delivery is very convenient for warehousing without reservation. At present、 the air+pie on the market is generally double tax payment、 does not need to pay customs duties in advance、 and the cost is also very cheap、 about 20-30 RMB/kg.
3. FBA sea transportation first journey: sea transportation+local customs clearance+destination country delivery、 with a slightly longer time limit. The full price does not include tax. It is almost 1000 yuan per square meter. The United States and Britain are cheaper、 while Canada is more expensive. The first voyage of this kind of sea transportation is long and usually takes more than a month. At that time、 it was a trailer that was sent to Amazon. It usually requires warehousing reservation. The operation is more troublesome than express delivery. However、 the price is cheap. If you calculate it as 1CBM=167kg、 it is just a few yuan and 1kg、 which is 1kg cheaper than the express delivery. The cost of 10 cases of 20kg goods and express delivery is about 6000、 but it is estimated that the cost of sea transportation is less than 2000. However、 it has a long time limit and is suitable for non urgent replenishment.
4. Overseas warehouse allocation: put goods in Todropshipping overseas warehouse. One can be used as Amazon FBA. In addition、 it can sell goods from overseas warehouses on other platforms. There are many options for transferring goods from overseas warehouses to Amazon. You can choose express delivery without reservation or trailer delivery. The method is flexible and simple. It can also be replenished more frequently and the replenishment time is short. In addition、 the customs clearance problem has been solved before the goods arrive at the warehouse、 and there is no big problem when the goods are sent from the warehouse to Amazon. In particular、 Amazon FBA will raise prices next year、 and it will also try other platforms、 such as self built platforms、 wish、 and many new platforms. Price comparison: overseas warehouse allocation<first voyage of marine FBA
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
Advantages of self built overseas warehouse: it can improve the delivery speed of products
Save logistics costs、 control the return and exchange of goods and after-sales service、 control the storage、 avoid the problem of warehouse explosion and logistics warehouse arrangement. It should be noted that the start-up capital of the self built overseas warehouse is relatively high in the early stage、 and the problems that need to be managed in different places and the risks that need to be borne are relatively high. If there are funds and goods in the early stage、 we can consider building our own overseas warehouse.
Advantages of third-party overseas warehouse: time-saving、 labor-saving and worry free
The cost is relatively low. Professional teaching can also save logistics costs. It has the advantage of centralized processing. There is no difference between off-season and peak season. Personnel management and control is simple. There are UPS or FEDEX accounts for centralized shipment at the end. The price must be much cheaper than that of individual overseas warehouses.