knitted sweaters Order Fulfillment Services | knitted sweaters Drop Shipping
According to statistics, from January to June this year, the Puyuan woolen sweater market achieved a turnover of 37.119 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.2%, an increase of 132% compared with the same period in 2019, of which the e-commerce turnover was 15.5 billion yuan; The logistics freight volume reached 108,000 tons, an increase of 54.3% compared with the same period in 2020 and an increase of 103.8% compared with the same period in 2019. In the first half of this year, 5,199 new market entities were added to the Puyuan woolen sweater market, including 3,800 in the fashion industry.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express, international packets, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of needle knitwear and sweaters, and has opened direct warehousing and logistics lines for many countries, including American special lines, British special lines, Australian special lines, New Zealand special lines, Israeli special lines, etc., the price is affordable, the timeliness can be done 5-7 days, for special items, live products also have professional channels to provide solutions.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
Air transport aviation:
Advantages: It takes three to four days to get to the destination airport. Disadvantages: high cost、 no way to fly a single overweight and oversized item、 and no delivery of liquids and explosives.
Ocean sea Shipping: Advantages: products with low cost and cannot be transported by air can basically be transported. Disadvantages: It takes a long time to sign for receipt、 and it usually takes one month in Europe、 America and other remote regions.
In fact、 there is no conflict between the two. Most big e-commerce companies maximize their profits by taking advantage of both sides. The paint bar month before the peak shipping season starts to arrange shipping by sea. Specific shipments with short air transportation time can meet the needs of customers who need to shop during the shipping period. It is also not too much in the off season. The peak season is September、 January and February. Since September、 shipping should arrive at the port one after another. Goods can be recharged. Some promotional activities can be properly conducted to attract more potential customers
1. Calculation of LCL fee
LCL freight shall be calculated by "W/M" method、 W means weight ton、 and the gross weight of the commodity is 1000kg=1 weight ton; M stands for size ton、 1 cubic meter=1 size ton. The "W/M" method means that the larger one is selected from the weight tons and the size tons.
2. Calculation of full container freight
The freight of full container cargo is calculated according to the actual weight as the same as that of LCL、 and the freight is calculated according to the type of container. When a full container is consigned and the container is owned by the shipping company、 the carrier has provisions on "minimum container utilization rate" and "maximum container utilization rate" when calculating ocean freight