Philippines Order Fulfillment Services | Philippines DropShipping
Philippines Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Philippines Dropshipping agent packaging service
Philippines Warehouse transfer service
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.
Consideration factor 1. Whether the expected delivery time of the goods is consistent with your own requirements
Although the Japanese special line is a good transport scheme for goods to be delivered directly from the current region to the destination、 the main means of transportation and specific driving routes used by the Japanese special line developed by different logistics enterprises are not identical. Therefore、 when choosing the special line in Japan、 enterprises need to confirm the expected delivery time of goods to the logistics enterprises that provide the route in advance. If they find the special line that takes a relatively long time to transport goods、 they should try to avoid it.
Consideration 2. Whether there will be additional costs after the goods are delivered to the destination
Because the charging standards and cooperation process rules of logistics enterprises corresponding to different Japanese special lines are not completely consistent、 some logistics enterprises even require the pickup person to pay a certain service fee after successfully delivering customers' goods to the destination. Therefore、 when choosing the Japanese special line、 the enterprise must understand the charging system from the logistics enterprise in advance、 including whether there will be additional charges during the delivery of goods or after the goods are delivered to the destination、 so as to avoid the impact on the process of goods delivery due to the lack of consensus on costs.
1. Self built warehouse by the seller
This category is the overseas warehouse built by the seller himself. The advantage of this kind of overseas warehouse is that the seller can control and manage itself and is flexible. The disadvantage is that the seller needs to solve the problems of warehousing、 customs declaration、 logistics and transportation、 and the construction cost and risk of self built warehouse are also large. In addition、 it is difficult to obtain advantageous prices in transportation if the delivery volume is not large.
2. Platform warehouse (e.g. Amazon FBA)
This is a service provided by Amazon itself for sellers. At the same time、 Amazon has many preferential policies for users: for example、 it helps sellers improve the ranking of products on Amazon's pages and become featured sellers. However、 the fees are expensive、 the customer service is not up to standard、 the flexibility is poor、 and it is also very annoying.
3. Third party overseas warehouse (such as Todropshipping fulfillment)
The actual cooperation between cross-border e-commerce and third-party overseas warehouses also falls into two categories.
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.