soccer shoes Order Fulfillment Services | soccer shoes Drop Shipping
Football players enjoy the performance stage envied by stars of other sports. Like dancers, they show their skills and teamwork in front of tens of thousands of live audiences and more TV audiences. The reason why stars of other sports envy is that they can not only show their sports talent, but also wear beautiful jerseys and shoes to radiate charm. Frequent contact between the ball and shoes makes the shoes an important partner of football stars.
TODROPSHIPPING focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express, international small bags, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of basketball shoes, football shoes, walking shoes, cricket shoes and leisure shoes. It has opened direct delivery warehousing and logistics special lines for many countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, etc. The price is affordable, and the time limit can be 5-7 days. For special goods, There are also professional channels to provide solutions for electrified products.
Air freight price calculation method:
（1） Air freight charge weight
According to the provisions of the airline、 when the cargo is small and heavy、 it shall be calculated according to the actual weight; In case of large volume and small weight of goods、 it shall be calculated by volume. A batch of goods consists of several different goods、 including light goods and heavy goods. The billing weight shall be the total gross weight or total volume weight of the whole batch of goods、 whichever is higher.
（2） Air freight price calculation and cost category
3. The airlines charge the international air freight according to the three regional rates set by the International Air Transport Association;
4. There are four main types of air freight: (1) general freight; (2) Freight rate of special goods or designated goods; (3) Class freight rate of goods; (4) Freight rate of container cargo
（3） Minimum freight
The minimum freight that the airline can accept for handling a batch of goods、 regardless of the weight or volume of the goods、 and the minimum amount that should be charged for transporting a batch of goods between two points. Different regions have different minimum freight rates.
（4） Other provisions on air freight price calculation
All the different air freight rates and charges have the following common points: the freight rate refers to the transfer from one airport to another. It is only applicable to a single direction; Other additional costs are not included. Such as picking up、 customs declaration、 delivery and warehousing expenses. Freight rates are usually published in local currency. Freight rates are generally calculated in kilograms or pounds. The freight rate in the air waybill is based on the applicable freight rate on the date when the air waybill is issued.
1. Freight accounting of international air transportation to foreign airports: total cost=unit price (price of each level) * weight+local CHARGE
Local CHARGE mainly includes: DOC bill of lading fee+CUS customs clearance fee+CISS entry fee (Shenzhen and Guangzhou do not charge)
Other possible expenses: vehicle inspection fee and inspection fee
Length multiplied by width multiplied by height/6000
2. Freight accounting of air transportation double clearance tax to Dubai: the goods are divided into ordinary goods、 brands、 sensitive goods、 etc.、 and the price of all inclusive goods is calculated according to different types. Double clearance of air transportation tax、 free door-to-door delivery to addresses within the scope of overseas delivery、 and remote fees are paid for those with remote overseas addresses.
3. Accounting of international marine full container or bulk cargo arriving at the port of destination:
From the factory to the ship: the towing fee from the factory to the wharf、 THC from the wharf、 lead sealing fee、 shipping company's document fee、 other miscellaneous fees at the wharf、 etc. (depending on different ports)
Sea transportation: sea freight、 sea surcharge、 etc
4. International shipping full container/bulk cargo double clearance accounting:
Full container and double clearance: calculate the full inclusive price of all the expenses of the trailer customs declaration、 sea transportation and customs clearance at the port according to the details of the goods
Double clearance of bulk cargo: calculated per cubic meter、 all inclusive to the destination