gamepads, Order Fulfillment Services | gamepads, Drop Shipping
How can gamepads ship to the U.S. avoid losing parts in transit?
Game controllers can be shipped to the United States through dropshipping through Todropshipping Warehousing and Logistics Co., Ltd., independent toy channels, and the United States special line package customs clearance including tax, stable timeliness and preferential prices.
1. One-stop FCL, bulk cargo shipping to the US FBA warehouse does not need to have a company at the destination
2. One-stop express delivery to US FBA, no need to have a company at the destination
3. Delivered by FedEX or UPS, the timeliness is better and more stable, and the price is cheaper
4. Provide foreign short-term warehousing
5. Provide labeling, sorting and palletizing services
6. Provide overseas return transportation service to Hong Kong
7. Provide overseas warehouse pick-up, FBA transfer, FBA return and bidding, etc.
1. Differences in terminal delivery
The terminal delivery of sea+express Style is mainly by express delivery. Because there is no need to make an appointment、 the goods can be quickly warehoused、 and its advantages are very obvious in the logistics peak season. However、 Hika and its terminals are mainly delivered by truck. Truck delivery is inefficient and has many processes. Delivery of goods to Amazon requires advance booking、 which is inefficient.
2. Differences in channel services
The logistics service of sea+express Style is relatively good. It basically uses the direct shipping mode to transport goods、 which is highly efficient、 short in process、 and fast in efficiency. However、 the charges of Shanghai Style are also relatively high. The logistics service of Hika is relatively poor、 the freight transport efficiency is low、 the process is long、 the efficiency is slow、 and the transport goods will stop halfway、 but the cost is lower than that of sea+express.
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.