Nigeria Order Fulfillment Services | Nigeria DropShipping
Nigeria Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Nigeria Dropshipping agent packaging service
Nigeria Warehouse transfer service
1. Differences in terminal delivery
The terminal delivery of sea+express Style is mainly by express delivery. Because there is no need to make an appointment、 the goods can be quickly warehoused、 and its advantages are very obvious in the logistics peak season. However、 Hika and its terminals are mainly delivered by truck. Truck delivery is inefficient and has many processes. Delivery of goods to Amazon requires advance booking、 which is inefficient.
2. Differences in channel services
The logistics service of sea+express Style is relatively good. It basically uses the direct shipping mode to transport goods、 which is highly efficient、 short in process、 and fast in efficiency. However、 the charges of Shanghai Style are also relatively high. The logistics service of Hika is relatively poor、 the freight transport efficiency is low、 the process is long、 the efficiency is slow、 and the transport goods will stop halfway、 but the cost is lower than that of sea+express.
The special line generally refers to the door-to-door transportation mode of Shuangqing、 similar to express delivery.
However、 air transportation is only the transportation from one airport to another、 which requires separate application for customs declaration and clearance.
In general、 small goods are more likely to choose special lines. Preferential price for large goods transported by air.
Amazon and overseas warehouse are not contradictory、 on the contrary、 they can complement each other.
Amazon FBA has advantages in order fulfillment、 inventory and distribution. However、 compared with the third-party overseas warehouse、 FBA's storage cost is much higher. It is quite troublesome to return goods and clear up. In addition、 the first transportation cost in the peak season will rise a lot、 and in the peak season、 it will give you problems such as limited inventory and inability to put in the warehouse at one time. While many sellers use FBA as their sales warehouse、 they will choose a reliable third-party overseas warehouse as their secondary replenishment warehouse and return processing warehouse. The overseas warehouse will unpack、 temporarily store or directly send full containers to FBA after receiving the goods.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.