Nigeria Order Fulfillment Services | Nigeria DropShipping
Nigeria Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Nigeria Dropshipping agent packaging service
Nigeria Warehouse transfer service
1. Continental Europe FBA air transportation first trip
The first flight of mainland FBA air transport、 direct flight to Europe from Jinan、 Hangzhou、 Nanchang、 Guangzhou and other domestic cities、 three interceptions and six flights、 six interceptions and three flights、 7-9 days of picking up、 and the overall cargo reference time limit is 7-15 days. It can reach Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain、 Poland、 the Netherlands、 Belgium、 the Czech Republic、 the United Kingdom and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 single ticket express customs clearance mode and fast customs clearance.
2. Hong Kong European FBA Air Freight First Trip
The first flight of Hong Kong European FBA、 the direct flight from Hong Kong to Amazon warehouses in 9 European countries、 including the United Kingdom、 Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 and can carry goods with a total weight of more than 1000kg. Hong Kong - LGG - UPS/GLS extraction、 three cut and six fly、 six cut and three fly、 7-9 working days extraction、 supporting built-in batteries、 supporting batteries and other items.
International shipping has the advantages of low transportation cost、 large cargo volume、 long time limit and large shipment volume.
There are two types of international shipping:
1. FCL Freight: one ticket for one container or one ticket for multiple containers;
2. LCL Freight: more than three bills for one container;
One piece delivery by Amazon refers to the transaction form in which the products are first sent to Amazon warehouse by air or sea and then uniformly warehoused by Amazon warehouse. When a seller places an order、 Amazon warehouse accepts the order to sort the goods out and deliver them to the end customer
Of course、 there are also many overseas warehouses operated by Chinese people. Of course、 not all products are suitable for overseas warehouses. Those products with high value、 high profit、 or large volume and weight are suitable for overseas warehouses、 or those products with high frequency of re purchase are suitable for overseas warehouses in advance. The overall overall cost is low and the delivery time efficiency is improved
1. Freight accounting of international air transportation to foreign airports: total cost=unit price (price of each level) * weight+local CHARGE
Local CHARGE mainly includes: DOC bill of lading fee+CUS customs clearance fee+CISS entry fee (Shenzhen and Guangzhou do not charge)
Other possible expenses: vehicle inspection fee and inspection fee
Length multiplied by width multiplied by height/6000
2. Freight accounting of air transportation double clearance tax to Dubai: the goods are divided into ordinary goods、 brands、 sensitive goods、 etc.、 and the price of all inclusive goods is calculated according to different types. Double clearance of air transportation tax、 free door-to-door delivery to addresses within the scope of overseas delivery、 and remote fees are paid for those with remote overseas addresses.
3. Accounting of international marine full container or bulk cargo arriving at the port of destination:
From the factory to the ship: the towing fee from the factory to the wharf、 THC from the wharf、 lead sealing fee、 shipping company's document fee、 other miscellaneous fees at the wharf、 etc. (depending on different ports)
Sea transportation: sea freight、 sea surcharge、 etc
4. International shipping full container/bulk cargo double clearance accounting:
Full container and double clearance: calculate the full inclusive price of all the expenses of the trailer customs declaration、 sea transportation and customs clearance at the port according to the details of the goods
Double clearance of bulk cargo: calculated per cubic meter、 all inclusive to the destination
FBA headline by sea voyage is cheaper、 but it is relatively slow and cost-effective for large cargoes.
However、 if it is a small package、 air transportation may be more cost-effective and efficient.
The specific requirements shall be selected according to the products you transport and the time limit、 which is the most cost-effective