speakers Order Fulfillment Services | speakers Drop Shipping
The reason why the speaker has become the best-selling product on the cross-border e-commerce platform this year. His loyal fans are a group of energetic young people, especially fashion enthusiasts, who are the main consumers of this product. Most of the high-quality products in this category are equipped with desk lamps, night lights, hands-free microphones, hands-free handsets, etc. They also support memory cards and are compatible with all smartphones.
Todropshipping Warehousing and Logistics focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing international express, international parcels, international special lines, sensitive freight forwarding, special product forwarding and other services, experienced and professional team, warehousing and logistics for speakers With rich experience, please log in to the website of www.todropshipping.com to consult online customer service for details.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.
For Amazon users in Chinese Mainland、 the first step of Amazon FBA includes two steps:
1. Deliver the goods to the warehouse of domestic service providers;
2. Domestic logistics service providers transport goods to Amazon warehouses (Amazon America or Amazon Europe)
One stop to shore overseas warehouses are built in Los Angeles and Mexico City、 providing one-stop control and management services such as first journey transportation、 cargo storage、 local return and exchange、 labeling、 etc. Domestic warehouses have opened the FBA direct delivery service of sea and air transportation in many places、 becoming a seamless bridge with FBA.
Generally speaking、 the overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States means that Chinese domestic e-commerce sellers transport their products to local overseas warehouses in the United States by air、 sea、 etc.、 and then forward the products to FBA warehouses or other overseas warehouses according to different needs.
The reasons for overseas warehouse transshipment in the United States are generally as follows:
1. It can operate on multiple account platforms.
2. Many goods are limited in Amazon warehouse due to size、 and can be normally stored in overseas warehouse.
3. Fast replenishment in peak season.
4. The goods can be intercepted in the middle and sent to the FBA warehouse.
One consignment of American overseas warehouse is that cross-border e-commerce sellers deliver products in bulk to the local third-party warehouse in the United States by express、 air delivery or sea transportation. After the order is generated on the platform、 the overseas warehouse processes the goods according to the order、 and then delivers them to USPS、 federal、 DHL and other local express delivery companies for delivery to the buyer. To put it simply、 follow these steps:
1. The seller arranges the first delivery of the goods to a third-party US warehouse;
2. The warehouse shall count the goods received and put them on shelves;
3. When a buyer places an order on the platform、 the buyer uploads the order in the American overseas warehouse system;
4. The warehouse receives the order instruction to distribute goods and deliver goods、 and domestic/international delivery;
5. The buyer receives the order item.