rehabilitation electronic equipment Order Fulfillment Services | rehabilitation electronic equipment Drop Shipping
Medical equipment and medical supplies are listed as sensitive goods in many countries, and the slightest carelessness is to return and deduct the goods, which makes many friends who are engaged in the production of medical equipment and medical supplies feel a headache. Todropshipping has rich experience in the logistics export of medical equipment and supplies, and we will arrange suitable export channels for you according to your needs.
Different countries implement classified management of medical devices according to the degree of risk.
The first category is the low-risk medical device, which can be guaranteed to be safe and effective by routine management.
The second category is a medical device with moderate risk that requires strict control and management to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
The third category is medical devices with higher risks that require special measures to be strictly controlled and managed to ensure their safety and effectiveness.
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.
Todropshipping supply chain shares Amazon FBA shipping instructions and FBA warehouse address distribution
After the shipment is created、 the warehouse is allocated and the following information is confirmed for booking:
All FBA warehouse addresses finally assigned (including FBA CODE)
Statistics of goods (total number of pieces: number of boxes or pallets/total gross weight KG/total volume CBM/single piece size)
Confirm the delivery address/delivery time/CONSIGNEE information with the customer service (as the importer)
The goods shall be packed in cartons or cardboard according to Amazon's requirements:
Small goods: stick SKU barcode;
Carton: in order to prevent falling off during transportation、 it is recommended to stick labels on all sides of the outer carton and cover it with transparent adhesive tape;
Card board: European standard (European standard card board/4way、 1.2M long * 0.8M wide * 1.6M high)
British standard (European standard card board/4way、 1.2M long * 0.8M wide * 1.7M high)
American standard (American standard card board/4way、 1.2M long * 1M wide * 1.8M high)
If the cargo exceeds half a pallet、 it needs to be palletized.
What information and documents should be provided by FBA for shipment
The original commercial fp of 1 type and 3 minutes shall be provided along with the goods;
In addition、 we need to provide an electronic version of the commercial fp to our company;
In case of no customs declaration document: just provide the electronic packing list in Chinese and English/fp (please go to the help center - data download)
To be noted: Shipment name/ID; Amazon Reference ID
A complete set of customs declaration materials shall be provided if there are customs declaration documents