new energy Order Fulfillment Services | new energy Drop Shipping
Precautions for new energy battery transportation:
Because the battery has acidic substances, it is listed as a dangerous good in transportation, and it is not legal for ordinary trucks to transport them in bulk.
If the maintenance-free battery is squeezed and collided during transportation, it may also cause fire or explosion. Therefore, vehicles that must transport dangerous goods exclusively are eligible for legal transportation.
Its working principle: when charging, the external electrical energy is used to regenerate the internal active material, the electrical energy is stored as chemical energy, and the chemical energy is converted into electrical energy output again when it needs to be discharged, such as the mobile phone battery commonly used in life.
In recent years, new energy has been very hot by everyone, and it is common to be stocks. Grab a random person on the road, 80% percent has heard the three words "new energy", but a little deeper, what fields and products are involved in new energy, everyone is confused. It is roughly divided into solar power generation, hydropower generation, wind power generation, biomass power generation and nuclear power generation. In addition to nuclear power, which is all renewable energy, the representative country that is currently more enthusiastic about nuclear power is Japan.
The cross-border e-commerce new energy track is one of the fastest growing tracks in Alibaba International Station in the past year, and has continued to maintain rapid growth this year. From January to April this year, the transaction volume of the new energy industry of the international station increased by more than 130% year-on-year.
Dai Xianwen, industry operation director of Alibaba International Station, said that in the past three years, the cumulative growth rate of the new energy industry in Alibaba International Station has exceeded 10 times, of which photovoltaic modules + photovoltaic inverters, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines, lithium-ion batteries, lithium-ion energy storage systems, etc. have become the hot-selling products of new energy in the international station.
Reasons for choosing TODROPSHIPPING US Warehouse and advantages of TODROPSHIPPING US Fulfillment:
1. Rich industry experience and fast delivery
TODROPSHIPPING has been focusing on cross-border e-commerce logistics for many years、 deeply studying industry trends and customer needs、 constantly innovating and improving、 and ensuring the quality of goods while ensuring the speed of logistics.
2. Affordable price
Since the establishment of the local overseas warehouse in the United States、 we have been providing customers with affordable experience at favorable prices. It not only allows the goods to reach the customer safely and quickly、 but also can be delivered one by one and give customers free warehouse rent and price concessions for bid exchange.
3. High quality customer service is also worth mentioning
It can be regarded as a 360 degree service system to eliminate your worries about sales.
4. Convenient warehouse system and operation
5. Fast aging: fast shelf placement and label replacement
In addition、 we would like to introduce the following benefits of an overseas warehouse
1. Avoid the wholesale mode、 do not limit the quantity and amount、 even if there is only one piece、 it can help the seller to deliver goods and realize the freedom of transaction.
2. Localization of shipping address、 saving transportation cost、 and higher and more competitive selling price.
3. The time limit will be much faster and the freight will be cheaper than domestic delivery.
4. Eliminate tedious logistics operation and automatic delivery throughout the process.
5. One consignment of overseas warehouses is a necessary choice for development oriented e-commerce. In addition to using FBA、 it is also necessary to have overseas warehouses at the same time to avoid potential losses caused by FBA's stock explosion in peak seasons.
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.