Egypt Order Fulfillment Services | Egypt DropShipping
Egypt Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Egypt Dropshipping agent packaging service
Egypt Warehouse transfer service
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.
1. Calculation of LCL fee
LCL freight shall be calculated by "W/M" method、 W means weight ton、 and the gross weight of the commodity is 1000kg=1 weight ton; M stands for size ton、 1 cubic meter=1 size ton. The "W/M" method means that the larger one is selected from the weight tons and the size tons.
2. Calculation of full container freight
The freight of full container cargo is calculated according to the actual weight as the same as that of LCL、 and the freight is calculated according to the type of container. When a full container is consigned and the container is owned by the shipping company、 the carrier has provisions on "minimum container utilization rate" and "maximum container utilization rate" when calculating ocean freight
The most affordable price can only be obtained through comprehensive comparison according to the mailing country、 product、 real weight、 volume size and timeliness requirements. If you want to send international express at a low price、 it is recommended that you find a trusted international express agency when delivering goods. The freight is 30% to 50% off of the four major international express.
The methods for selecting four major international express agency companies are as follows:
1. Perfect warehousing management. The agent company must have professional warehouse management technology to handle countless parcels every day. This warehouse management includes package putting on the shelf、 storage、 off the shelf、 inspection points、 packaging、 shipping and other links. Every link requires preciseness and efficiency. It is not so simple to deliver goods on the same day.
2. Professional customer service. To put it bluntly、 it can provide you with effective international express channels、 package declaration value and other suggestions. Tariff has always been the most troublesome thing for international express delivery. If an agency cannot reduce tariffs to the greatest extent for customers、 it is not a qualified agency at all.
3. Remove excess packaging. The price of international express is proportional to the weight of the package and the volume. If you buy something on a treasure website、 as an aspiring shopper、 how can you buy only one or two? At this time、 it is particularly important to remove the redundant packaging.
4. In addition to the above services、 price is also very important. Before delivery、 be sure to ask clearly whether packaging fee、 handling fee、 fuel surcharge、 etc. are needed in addition to freight.
Todropshipping has high-quality logistics channels、 which can reach more than 220 countries and regions in the world. At the same time、 as the first level agent of the four major international express、 Todropshipping can enjoy a lower price than the official website when delivering goods through its supply chain、 and the logistics channel can offer discounts all the year round.