Egypt Order Fulfillment Services | Egypt DropShipping
Egypt Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Egypt Dropshipping agent packaging service
Egypt Warehouse transfer service
Amazon and overseas warehouse are not contradictory、 on the contrary、 they can complement each other.
Amazon FBA has advantages in order fulfillment、 inventory and distribution. However、 compared with the third-party overseas warehouse、 FBA's storage cost is much higher. It is quite troublesome to return goods and clear up. In addition、 the first transportation cost in the peak season will rise a lot、 and in the peak season、 it will give you problems such as limited inventory and inability to put in the warehouse at one time. While many sellers use FBA as their sales warehouse、 they will choose a reliable third-party overseas warehouse as their secondary replenishment warehouse and return processing warehouse. The overseas warehouse will unpack、 temporarily store or directly send full containers to FBA after receiving the goods.
The special line generally refers to the door-to-door transportation mode of Shuangqing、 similar to express delivery.
However、 air transportation is only the transportation from one airport to another、 which requires separate application for customs declaration and clearance.
In general、 small goods are more likely to choose special lines. Preferential price for large goods transported by air.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.