Graphics Cards Order Fulfillment Services | Graphics Cards Drop Shipping
How to package graphics card international logistics?
1. This does not need the original packaging box can be expressed, find a carton for a separate graphics card, use an anti-static bag to pack the graphics card, there is no ordinary plastic bag instead,
2. Then wrap several layers with newspaper, it is best to have a sponge, you can also have none, so put it in the carton and pack, and wrap the outer layer of the carton once.
3. If there is no outer packaging of the graphics card, wrap the graphics card completely with bubble wrap, and use a relatively soft bubble wrap, which can effectively absorb shock and protection, it is recommended to wrap several layers appropriately.
4. If there is a foam box, it is best to place the wrapped graphics card in the foam box, which can better protect the graphics card. Wrap the main body of the graphics card completely and place it in a box with a relatively hard material.
5. Do not leave space around to avoid bumps during transportation. At the same time, do not leave a large gap, you can fill the gap in the box with a filler.
According to a recent report by Graphic Speak, the graphics card market shipments from AMD and Nvidia partners grew to more than $50 billion in 2021. Shipments exceeded 50 million add-on boards (AIBs) during the year, and shipments across the market increased by nearly 30% throughout the year
With analysis and interpretation throughout 2021, Graphic Speak (Jon Peddie Research publication) reports that the AIB market reached $51.8 billion. This figure represents a 29.5% increase for the full year. In terms of graphics card shipments, JPR estimates that 42 million graphics cards will enter the market by 2022, rising to more than 50 million last year. These numbers indicate that the average selling price of graphics cards in 2021 is a staggering $1,000 or more.
Air transport means ordinary air transport. When transporting large quantities of goods、 the general freight will be cheaper than express delivery. However、 they need to deliver the goods themselves、 declare customs and even apply for inspection. It may also inspect the goods.
Express delivery is not necessarily air transportation. If it is international transportation、 the delivery time in some places is not necessarily faster than ordinary air transportation. But usually、 there is no need for customs declaration and inspection、 and it is convenient to pick up and deliver goods at home.