drones Order Fulfillment Services | drones Drop Shipping
The drone has two requirements for international express delivery. One is that it contains lithium batteries, and international express delivery is required to undertake charged items. The other is that the transportation security is relatively high, and the postal parcel is relatively short, and only international express channels such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS can meet the requirements. Then, you can choose express channels such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc. that can send live electricity.
Todropshipping has a rich variety of international express live channels, including DHL express, FedEx express, UPS express, not only can undertake drones and other built-in battery items, but also can undertake supporting batteries, dry batteries and pure battery items, with strong carrying capacity.
DHL、 compared with the other three modes of transportation、 has the greatest advantage in terms of timeliness、 and the freight is relatively cheaper than UPS and TNT.
FEDEX and freight are the cheapest of the four、 but the aging is also the slowest. Generally、 the normal aging is about 4-7 working days.
UPS and time efficiency are not much different from DHL、 but the price is slightly higher、 and the corresponding additional charges are also quite large.
TNT and cost are the highest among the four types of express delivery、 and the price advantage is relatively obvious for Australia、 the Middle East and Western European countries alone.
DHL: Small goods have advantages in global price timeliness.
UPS: Customers with high timeliness requirements can choose this mode、 which is as fast as DHL.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.