Hiking Shoes Order Fulfillment Services | Hiking Shoes Drop Shipping
Hiking, cycling, camping, skiing... In the post epidemic era, outdoor sports are becoming more and more popular. With the increase of outdoor heat and activity frequency, the market scale of outdoor sports goods has grown rapidly. According to the consulting data of Ai Media, the market size of outdoor sports goods will reach 357.5 billion yuan in 2021, and it is expected to exceed 400 billion yuan in 2022. According to the statistics of New China Institute of Goods, 75% of outdoor sports participants have a high tendency to participate in "hiking", which is the mainstream outdoor sports with the highest proportion. Among them, outdoor shoes and boots, as just needed equipment for hiking, show a rapidly rising demand spectrum.
TODROPSHIPPING focuses on e-commerce warehousing and distribution, providing high-quality logistics supply chain solutions for all kinds of outdoor sports products, including international express, international special lines, international small bags, international air and sea transportation, etc. It has its own overseas warehouses in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany, so as to facilitate local cargo transportation for sellers.
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.
Overseas warehouse distribution is a popular way in recent years. The main group is still domestic factory enterprises、 but there are also some cross-border sellers who can provide goods.
To put it simply、 cross-border distribution means that distributors distribute goods from suppliers、 while suppliers do not need to spend a lot of manpower to manage online operations、 promotion and other things.
In the distribution mode、 distributors do not need to manage inventory but only operate online. The supplier only provides inventory、 delivery and after-sales service. Different online management.
This model has great advantages. Suppliers can maximize their warehouse management advantages、 while distributors can concentrate more on their operations.