Norway Order Fulfillment Services | Norway DropShipping
Norway Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Norway Dropshipping agent packaging service
Norway Warehouse transfer service
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.
1. Continental Europe FBA air transportation first trip
The first flight of mainland FBA air transport、 direct flight to Europe from Jinan、 Hangzhou、 Nanchang、 Guangzhou and other domestic cities、 three interceptions and six flights、 six interceptions and three flights、 7-9 days of picking up、 and the overall cargo reference time limit is 7-15 days. It can reach Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain、 Poland、 the Netherlands、 Belgium、 the Czech Republic、 the United Kingdom and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 single ticket express customs clearance mode and fast customs clearance.
2. Hong Kong European FBA Air Freight First Trip
The first flight of Hong Kong European FBA、 the direct flight from Hong Kong to Amazon warehouses in 9 European countries、 including the United Kingdom、 Germany、 France、 Italy、 Spain and other countries、 with a lifting capacity of 21kg、 unlimited weight、 and can carry goods with a total weight of more than 1000kg. Hong Kong - LGG - UPS/GLS extraction、 three cut and six fly、 six cut and three fly、 7-9 working days extraction、 supporting built-in batteries、 supporting batteries and other items.
The basic process is as follows: accepting consignments from cargo owners - chartering and booking space - packing and port collection - customs declaration - making bills of lading - sending bills of lading and writing off tax refund documents.
1、 Accept entrustment
After receiving the entrustment from the owner of the goods、 the following aspects shall be confirmed first、 including the filing (annual review) of the unit at the customs at the place of export; Whether the customs declaration documents are complete (the full set of customs declaration documents include the entrusted customs declaration agreement、 export goods declaration form、 packing list、 invoice、 contract、 export collection verification sheet and various certificates involved in customs supervision conditions); Whether various certificates required in the customs supervision conditions are complete; What kind of container is used for the goods; Whether there are special requirements.
2、 Book space
According to the requirements of the shipping power of attorney of the cargo owner、 confirm the shipping space (obtain the ship name、 voyage number and bill of lading number)、 the packing point、 the time and place of the port collection with the shipping company.
3、 Container concentration port
1. Packing at the place of origin: the shipping company shall、 according to the requirements of the cargo owner、 transport the empty containers to the shipper's warehouse or factory、 and then directly transport the containers to the container yard or the direct gathering port after the cargo is packed.
2. Factory delivery: the factory or shipper shall ship the goods to the container transfer station designated by the shipping company、 and the transfer station shall be responsible for loading the goods into containers in turn. When necessary、 the shipper shall go to the packing site to check the loading conditions and prevent short shipment or wrong shipment.
4、 Customs declaration
5、 Make bill of lading
The bill of lading shall be printed according to the relevant contents of the manifest and ocean waybill、 and the contents of the bill of lading shall be faxed to the principal for confirmation before the formal bill of lading is printed.
6、 Send bills of lading and tax refund documents after verification
After confirming that the goods have been loaded and shipped、 the full set of bills of lading shall be sent to the principal as soon as possible so that the principal has sufficient time to handle the foreign exchange settlement procedures. After the customs release、 the customs declaration form for export tax refund and verification form stamped by the customs shall be sent to the client as soon as possible.
UPS special line to the United States、 which can be reached in 3-5 days at the earliest、 is more suitable for transportation of slightly larger products; For smaller products、 DHL can be selected. The cost and effectiveness are guaranteed、 and the cost performance ratio will be higher.
If you want to save transportation costs、 you can choose American special line logistics. The cost is lower than that of international express、 and you can get there in 6-8 days; The special sea transportation line is suitable for the transportation of large quantities of products、 with the lowest cost and the fastest 30 days.