video cameras Order Fulfillment Services | video cameras Drop Shipping
There is no problem with sending cameras abroad. Cameras with batteries can also be sent abroad. Cameras are relatively expensive items. During the mailing process, you must pay attention to shockproofing. Before shipping abroad, choose a courier with good service. It is very important to ensure the safe arrival of the goods.
Todrpshipping can ship cameras to more than 200 countries and regions around the world, and it is a strategic partnership with international express. You can get 30-50% off the official price, and the time limit is the same as the official one. In addition to having international express channels, it also With air, sea, dedicated lines and other channels, everyone can choose various channels to their heart's content when ship cameras abroad. According to their needs, there are also ways to send live products and pure batteries to foreign countries.
1. The shipment quantity cannot be more than the quantity filled in online. If Amazon has a receipt after warehousing、 be sure to keep it properly. In case of any quantity discrepancy after warehousing、 you can ask Amazon to compensate for the loss.
2. Packages weighing more than 50 pounds need to be labeled.
3. The package label cannot be stuck to the interface that may be damaged、 which will affect the scanning.
4. Product or package labels printed with an inkjet printer cannot be used.
5. Multiple pieces of goods must be attached (non fumigating materials). Generally、 the size cannot exceed 1.2x1.2x1.8.
According to the form and packaging of goods、 the maritime transport goods are divided into three categories: liquid goods、 dry bulk goods and general cargo. The three categories of goods are divided as follows:
① Liquid cargo: petroleum、 product oil、 liquefied gas、 liquid chemicals and other liquid cargo.
② Dry bulk cargo: various primary products and raw materials. Generally、 dry bulk cargo can be divided into bulk cargo and small bulk cargo according to the size of transportation batch. Bulk cargo mainly includes coal、 metal ore、 grain、 etc; Small batch bulk cargo includes steel、 wood、 fertilizer、 cement、 etc.
③ General cargo: mainly including electromechanical equipment、 chemical industry、 light industry medicine and other industrial finished products、 agricultural、 animal husbandry and fishery products. These goods are generally consigned in the form of "pieces"、 "boxes" and "bundles"、 including packaged goods、 unpacked goods or non packaged goods、 and unitized goods.