Spain Order Fulfillment Services | Spain DropShipping
Spain Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Spain Dropshipping agent packaging service
Spain Warehouse transfer service
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.
There are many delivery methods. According to Taobo's supply chain、 according to the 2000 version、 there seem to be 13 trade terms、 EXW、 FAS、 FCA、 FOB、 CFR、 CIF、 CPT、 CIP、 DAS、 DES、 DEQ、 DDU、 DDP;
According to the carrier's receiving methods、 there are DOOR、 CF、 CFS. You can arrange and combine them: DOOR TO DOOR、 DOOR TO CF、 DOOR TO CFS
The operation mode of shipping to Amazon warehouse in Europe is as follows:
Air transportation+local delivery at the destination、 the freight company collects a certain amount of goods、 the first flight package board flies to the city near the Amazon warehouse in Europe、 Germany、 and the customs clearance company of the freight company completes the customs clearance、 and then the express company delivers the goods to the warehouse; This method is less effective than the first one、 but the freight rate is economical.
One piece delivery by Amazon refers to the transaction form in which the products are first sent to Amazon warehouse by air or sea and then uniformly warehoused by Amazon warehouse. When a seller places an order、 Amazon warehouse accepts the order to sort the goods out and deliver them to the end customer
Of course、 there are also many overseas warehouses operated by Chinese people. Of course、 not all products are suitable for overseas warehouses. Those products with high value、 high profit、 or large volume and weight are suitable for overseas warehouses、 or those products with high frequency of re purchase are suitable for overseas warehouses in advance. The overall overall cost is low and the delivery time efficiency is improved