Cyprus Order Fulfillment Services | Cyprus DropShipping
Cyprus Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Cyprus Dropshipping agent packaging service
Cyprus Warehouse transfer service
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.
It refers to the same transportation mode、 but different names. In FBA first journey transportation、 sea transportation+express delivery is called Haikuai or Haipai. It refers to the same FBA first journey logistics channel. There are also peers called Hai+Kuai or Hai+Pi.
FBA shipping delivery (shipping+express) is a logistics channel that uses sea transportation to complete the front part of the first journey、 and UPS and other express delivery to complete the tail part after the classification of the containers at the port. The real end delivery part is fixed、 and UPS is generally used for delivery; Different shipping companies will be selected for the front-end shipping part. For example、 Matson Express、 ZIM Express、 EMC Yantian Express and other shipping companies.
Those who use Matson fast shipping are called Meisen Express Shanghai (Haikuai)、 or Meisen Express Shanghai for short. The time limit is very fast、 and the goods can be picked up within 8-10 working days after the ship's departure and sent to the warehouse by UPS. By analogy、 the timeliness of Xinghai style is equivalent to that of Meisen style、 and it can be extracted in 9-11 working days from Shenzhen Yantian Port.
EMC Tax Package Shanghai adopts EVA EMC Fixed Lift Express、 and the time limit is 13-15 working days after the ship is shipped. The cost performance ratio is very high.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.
Because large products are troublesome in the operations such as palletizing and handling of goods、 the quantities are very large、 which requires the overseas warehouse staff to quickly record the warehouse location information of goods when warehousing、 and to quickly find the corresponding goods when outbound to complete the outbound.
Therefore、 we need to use an appropriate overseas warehouse system to cooperate with the management. It is suggested that you can check whether the overseas warehouse system includes such functions as receipt and consignment、 delivery allocation、 and delivery record、 which can help you manage large products more clearly.
The system independently developed by TODROPSHIPPING can complete the delivery forecast and the printing of the delivery order、 and the order number information of the final logistics will also be automatically returned to the system、 without the need for staff to manually upload the order number and manually match the order、 making the delivery easier and more efficient.
Although the proportion of large products in overseas warehouse products has declined、 there is still a lot of demand for them、 so we should pay attention to them.