screen protectors Order Fulfillment Services | screen protectors Drop Shipping
Put a jacket on your mobile phone to protect your mobile phone from falling and breaking, and also put a mobile phone film on the mobile phone screen, tempered film, high-definition film,
The courier fee is based on the gram tariff, which greatly reduces the transportation cost and provides transportation cost convenience for many cross-border e-commerce trades, so that it is possible to make these cheap goods and small product packages express to foreign countries at the least cost.
Todropshipping can provide postal parcel service, DHL parcel service express to foreign countries, the detailed price varies according to the destination country different costs, can undertake all kinds of cargo express, air, sea, railway transportation to many countries and regions around the world
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.
It is necessary for sellers of AliExpress to choose overseas warehouse. Why do you say so?
From the perspective of the markets covered by the AliExpress platform、 Russia and Brazil are the main markets for orders. About 60% of the overall order volume of the seller comes from Russia、 and 25% - 30% comes from Brazil or South America、 which happens to be the most difficult regions for customs clearance in South America.
Why choose overseas warehouse?
1. Overseas warehouse sellers can solve the problem of customs clearance of goods. Since it usually takes about a month to arrive in Russia by land transportation from China to Russia、 and also goes through strict customs inspection、 the logistics time is longer. Once the goods have problems、 the loss is not small.
2. Solve the problem of logistics timeliness. Some regions in Russia can achieve the same day or the next day、 which is totally different.
The seller should not want to save costs through overseas warehouse. The seller can sell several dollars more through overseas warehouse、 which is acceptable to customers. Instead、 the seller can achieve higher profits through overseas warehouse.
In addition、 the seller should be informed that the cost of domestic delivery and logistics may reach 500 yuan of freight、 while the cost and freight of 100 yuan of overseas warehouse will be saved a lot.
Therefore、 if the seller of AliExpress has the ability、 he must choose an overseas warehouse to deliver goods、 which can solve many problems for the seller