Slovenia Order Fulfillment Services | Slovenia DropShipping
Slovenia Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Slovenia Dropshipping agent packaging service
Slovenia Warehouse transfer service
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.
How to select an appropriate overseas warehouse for medium and large articles?
1. Mature management system: the information connection between customers、 commodities、 overseas warehouses and logistics companies is very important. It is necessary to choose the system that meets the order integration needs of your own enterprise. For overseas warehouses、 the maturity of the system is the key to the maturity of overseas warehouses;
2. Warehouse area and operation capacity: the overseas warehouse explosion and poor turnover are also common problems in peak seasons. Therefore、 companies with large inventory and operating capacity can also avoid these problems to a large extent;
3. Whether there is a professional team in China: an overseas warehouse service company with a domestic professional team will master the specifications before the goods are sent to the overseas warehouse、 to avoid problems overseas to the greatest extent、 to better avoid problems overseas、 and to better communicate and coordinate with customers;
4. Whether the overseas warehouse team is a local team: especially whether the person in charge of the overseas warehouse has many years of overseas life experience and many years of operation experience in the logistics industry. Each country and region will have different rules、 understand the truth、 and grasp the cost and risk;
5. Service items: In addition to providing overseas warehousing services、 are there any other sophisticated and comprehensive services? Companies with more comprehensive services will save you time and worry、 and make your turnover more flexible;
6. Whether customers will be selected: the warehouse itself has a clear positioning、 and any customer will receive overseas warehouses、 which will be highly risky. If any problem occurs in any link、 even one customer's problem will affect other customers. Therefore、 it is more reassuring to know how to refuse customers' overseas warehouse.
FBA's air transportation process is as follows:
1. Goods preparation: provide goods information、 such as product name、 number of packages、 weight、 box size、 destination and destination consignee name、 address、 telephone、 shipment time、 shipper name、 telephone、 address、 etc.
2. Booking space: the air transport export agency will print the total waybill number、 number of pieces、 weight、 volume and reserve space with the airline according to the designated pre allocation scheme、 flight and date.
3. Warehouse allocation: check the difference between the actual number、 weight and volume of goods and the forecast quantity in the consignment note. The effective use and reasonable allocation of reserved space and crates shall be carried out according to the aircraft type、 crate model、 height and quantity of each flight.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration、 general trade customs declaration、 i.e. tax refund customs declaration、 ATA customs declaration、 etc.
5. Customs clearance: after the customs clearance seal is affixed on the waybill、 it is necessary to sign the waybill at the airline. Only after the confirmation of signing the waybill can the bill and goods be handed over to the airline
There are international express DHL、 UPS、 FedEx、 TNT and EMS from home to abroad、 which are often used by us. You can send parcels、 food、 cosmetics and other items via international express official mail、 which are not normally shipped、 and
The official price is also relatively high、 which can be sent through an international forwarding company、 which international express to send、 depending on the weight and timeliness requirements you send、 etc.、 and choose the appropriate carrier.
Which products are suitable for FBA? Is it big or small? Is it expensive or cheap? The products with the following characteristics are suitable for FBA.
1. Products with excellent quality and performance. Such products will not be returned or replaced generally、 which can greatly reduce the loss of sellers.
2. Small size、 high profit products. The product is small in size、 easy to transport and can save costs. However、 it should be noted that the product price should not be set too low. Because the delivery by FBA will incur relevant handling fees and various transaction costs. If the product price is too low、 the profit will also decrease. It is suggested that the price of FBA products should be more than 5~6 dollars.
In general、 FBA is suitable for small and medium-sized sellers of products with excellent quality、 small size and high profits. The advantages of other products are not obvious.