Tunisia Order Fulfillment Services | Tunisia DropShipping
Tunisia Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Tunisia Dropshipping agent packaging service
Tunisia Warehouse transfer service
Overseas warehouse is one of the distribution channels of cross-border e-commerce. The use of overseas warehouse allows unlimited expansion of the seller's product categories. Some products have a long service life and do not belong to FMCG、 but there are restrictions on the market demand、 the formation of scale、 and the sales in overseas warehouse. The product categories in overseas warehouse can be expanded indefinitely. And the overseas warehouse is not only used for storing and transporting goods. What service function does the overseas warehouse have? Today、 let's talk about the five functions of overseas warehouse.
1. Return and replacement services.
Generally、 multinational e-commerce sellers will inevitably encounter many problems、 such as account closure、 product failure to go on sale、 wrong SKU label、 etc.、 so they can use the overseas warehouse delivery mode to provide services such as return、 exchange、 and label change、 so that the product can gain value again and avoid loss of goods.
2. Value added services.
When using FBA、 the seller can simultaneously use overseas warehouse services to replenish goods nearby、 minimize transaction costs and reduce transaction risks. In addition to FBA transit、 overseas warehouses can also provide value-added services for sellers、 such as warehousing inspection、 goods putting on shelves、 inventory management、 order receiving、 order sorting、 order review、 multi-channel shipment、 etc.
3. FBA replenishment service.
Cross border sellers can place part of their goods in overseas warehouses. When they find that the FBA stock is insufficient、 they can immediately replenish the stock from overseas warehouses. This process does not require an appointment. It can ensure that the warehouse is not arranged in the peak season. This operation method can save a lot of freight costs.
4. Overseas warehouse issues one piece.
The Seller shall prepare the products in batches from home to overseas warehouse、 and then the staff of overseas warehouse shall check and put them on the shelf. When a buyer places an order、 the Seller only needs to issue a delivery order in the overseas warehouse management system、 and the warehouse staff will implement local delivery service in accordance with local instructions.
5. FBA transit、 FBA transit and FBA transit services.
In most cases、 the FBA is used in combination with the third-party overseas warehouse、 stock goods in the overseas warehouse first、 forward (replenish) the FBA regularly or irregularly、 and handle the return and replacement of goods from the overseas warehouse while delivering goods from the FBA.
How to select an appropriate overseas warehouse for medium and large articles?
1. Mature management system: the information connection between customers、 commodities、 overseas warehouses and logistics companies is very important. It is necessary to choose the system that meets the order integration needs of your own enterprise. For overseas warehouses、 the maturity of the system is the key to the maturity of overseas warehouses;
2. Warehouse area and operation capacity: the overseas warehouse explosion and poor turnover are also common problems in peak seasons. Therefore、 companies with large inventory and operating capacity can also avoid these problems to a large extent;
3. Whether there is a professional team in China: an overseas warehouse service company with a domestic professional team will master the specifications before the goods are sent to the overseas warehouse、 to avoid problems overseas to the greatest extent、 to better avoid problems overseas、 and to better communicate and coordinate with customers;
4. Whether the overseas warehouse team is a local team: especially whether the person in charge of the overseas warehouse has many years of overseas life experience and many years of operation experience in the logistics industry. Each country and region will have different rules、 understand the truth、 and grasp the cost and risk;
5. Service items: In addition to providing overseas warehousing services、 are there any other sophisticated and comprehensive services? Companies with more comprehensive services will save you time and worry、 and make your turnover more flexible;
6. Whether customers will be selected: the warehouse itself has a clear positioning、 and any customer will receive overseas warehouses、 which will be highly risky. If any problem occurs in any link、 even one customer's problem will affect other customers. Therefore、 it is more reassuring to know how to refuse customers' overseas warehouse.
1. It can be divided into "on board bill of lading" and "standby bill of lading" according to whether the goods are loaded on board.
2. The bill of lading is divided into "clean bill of lading" and "dirty bill of lading" according to whether the bill of lading is marked.
3. According to whether the bill of lading can be circulated、 it can be divided into "straight bill of lading" and "order bill of lading".
4. According to the mode of transportation、 it can be divided into "drop bill of lading"、 "transshipment bill of lading" and "combined transport bill of lading".
5. According to the complexity and simplicity of the bill of lading、 it can be divided into "full bill of lading" and "simplified bill of lading".
The basic process is as follows: accepting consignments from cargo owners - chartering and booking space - packing and port collection - customs declaration - making bills of lading - sending bills of lading and writing off tax refund documents.
1、 Accept entrustment
After receiving the entrustment from the owner of the goods、 the following aspects shall be confirmed first、 including the filing (annual review) of the unit at the customs at the place of export; Whether the customs declaration documents are complete (the full set of customs declaration documents include the entrusted customs declaration agreement、 export goods declaration form、 packing list、 invoice、 contract、 export collection verification sheet and various certificates involved in customs supervision conditions); Whether various certificates required in the customs supervision conditions are complete; What kind of container is used for the goods; Whether there are special requirements.
2、 Book space
According to the requirements of the shipping power of attorney of the cargo owner、 confirm the shipping space (obtain the ship name、 voyage number and bill of lading number)、 the packing point、 the time and place of the port collection with the shipping company.
3、 Container concentration port
1. Packing at the place of origin: the shipping company shall、 according to the requirements of the cargo owner、 transport the empty containers to the shipper's warehouse or factory、 and then directly transport the containers to the container yard or the direct gathering port after the cargo is packed.
2. Factory delivery: the factory or shipper shall ship the goods to the container transfer station designated by the shipping company、 and the transfer station shall be responsible for loading the goods into containers in turn. When necessary、 the shipper shall go to the packing site to check the loading conditions and prevent short shipment or wrong shipment.
4、 Customs declaration
5、 Make bill of lading
The bill of lading shall be printed according to the relevant contents of the manifest and ocean waybill、 and the contents of the bill of lading shall be faxed to the principal for confirmation before the formal bill of lading is printed.
6、 Send bills of lading and tax refund documents after verification
After confirming that the goods have been loaded and shipped、 the full set of bills of lading shall be sent to the principal as soon as possible so that the principal has sufficient time to handle the foreign exchange settlement procedures. After the customs release、 the customs declaration form for export tax refund and verification form stamped by the customs shall be sent to the client as soon as possible.