Home medical electronics Order Fulfillment Services | Home medical electronics Drop Shipping
How to send home medical electronics abroad?
Internal electrical products or supporting batteries can be mailed. Inland areas need to provide battery certificate MSDS, which can be obtained from the manufacturer. If not, it can be mailed, and it can be mailed abroad through HKDHL, HKFEDEX, HKUPS, etc. It is better for individuals to be mailed abroad through a forwarding company.
Todroshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, providing services such as international express delivery, international parcels, international special lines, and overseas warehouse agency services. It has professional channels to provide solutions for special items. You can consult the official online customer service of www.Todropshipping.com
With the improvement of people's cultural level, more and more home medical electronic products that can be used by self-service have entered the family to better protect family health. , into thousands of families. Medical devices that can be used for "home use" must also have a medical device product registration certificate.
Mainly include: home therapeutic equipment, far infrared therapeutic equipment, magnetic therapeutic equipment, physical therapy equipment, intermediate frequency therapeutic equipment, etc.
Household testing equipment: blood pressure detector, blood sugar detector, electronic thermometer, stethoscope, etc.
Home medical rehabilitation equipment: home oxygen generator, cervical and lumbar traction device, anti-pressure ulcer mattress, orthosis, etc
The international logistics special line refers to the route channels to specific countries、 such as the British special line、 the American special line and the German special line.
International express delivery refers to the express delivery and logistics business conducted between two or more countries (or regions). The transportation of letters、 commercial documents and articles between countries (or regions) is a means of inspection and release of express mail through border ports between countries and customs. After the international express arrives at the destination country、 it needs to be transshipped again in the destination country to deliver the express to the final destination、 which is called international express.
The transportation modes of international logistics special line include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 land transportation、 etc. The modes of transportation of international express include air transportation、 sea transportation、 rail transportation、 etc.
International logistics focuses on the delivery of large quantities of goods to the destination and reduces costs by means of large-scale transportation; The overall price is lower than that of commercial express; Speed and timeliness are better than postal packets; Low packet loss rate. The timeliness of international express is very strong; High security of goods; Strong customs clearance capability; A wide range of goods can be collected.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.
First of all、 we need to know two concepts: billing weight unit、 first weight and additional weight
Billing weight unit: The international express industry generally takes 0.5KG (0.5kg) as a billing weight unit.
First weight and additional weight: the first 0.5KG is the first weight for international express delivery、 and every additional 0.5KG is an additional weight. Generally、 the cost of hoisting is higher than that of continuous hoisting.
There is one price between 0.5KG and 0.5KG、 which is the first weight price. The part exceeding 0.5KG will be charged according to the additional weight price
Therefore、 the actual freight is equal to the first weight price+additional weight price
When the actual weight of the goods to be delivered is greater than the volume weight、 the freight=first weight freight+(actual weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
When the actual weight of the delivered goods is small but the volume is large、 the freight=the first freight+(volume weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
Note that the freight here is only the basic freight、 not the final total cost、 and there may be other additional costs.
Packaging fee: Generally、 international express companies provide free packaging、 cartons、 bubbles and other packaging materials、 but many items、 such as clothing、 can be packaged without extra fine packaging、 but some express companies will charge a certain packaging fee for valuable and fragile items. Packaging costs are generally not included in the discount calculation.
Fuel surcharge: all major international express will be updated in real time according to market conditions. Please consult customer service for specific fees.
Other uncertain expenses: such as service fees in remote areas、 sensitive freight charges for sending batteries、 powders、 liquids、 food、 brands、 etc.、 which are mainly related to the items and regions you send.
Basically、 total cost=(freight+fuel surcharge) × Discount+packaging cost+other uncertain costs
In addition、 different countries and different logistics channels have different basic charging standards、 and the cost may also be affected by many factors such as flight outage. The specific charging standards can also be subject to the real-time quotation of the express company.