projectors Order Fulfillment Services | projectors Drop Shipping
Can the projector send UPS to the United States and Europe?
Todropshipping warehouse dropshipping support mini projector micro HD LED projector export package customs clearance to door logistics, goods lost damage deduction All according to the customer's purchase value full compensation, all over the country can receive goods, can fly from Hong Kong, fly from the mainland. Logistics solutions we will help you design, transportation problems we can help you solve, provide goods to countries around the world, there are special lines, there are special prices, let us help you save valuable money and time. Until the goods are delivered to your customers in perfect condition.
Global home smart projector revenue was approximately USD million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD million in 2028, with a CAGR of % between 2022 and 2028. At the same time, the global sales of home smart projectors in 2020 are about , and it is expected to reach in 2028. In 2021, the size of the Chinese market was about one million US dollars, accounting for about % of the global market, and the proportion of the North American and European markets was % and % respectively during the same period. In the next few years, China's CAGR is %, and the CAGR of the United States and Europe in the same period is % and %, and the Asia-Pacific region will play a more important role, in addition to China, the United States and Europe, Japan, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia are still important markets that cannot be ignored.
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.
There are many flights now!
There are flights on Thursday、 Wednesday、 Friday、 Saturday and Sunday.
To put it simply: FBA warehouse needs to attach barcode、 package、 attach address label to the outer box、 and then send it to Amazon warehouse.
However、 FBA warehouse is not the actual consignee and will not provide customs clearance、 tariff payment and other services、 so a "double clearance and tax inclusive" line was born.
Common routes to the FBA warehouse in the UK include rail、 sea and air transportation.
1. Freight accounting of international air transportation to foreign airports: total cost=unit price (price of each level) * weight+local CHARGE
Local CHARGE mainly includes: DOC bill of lading fee+CUS customs clearance fee+CISS entry fee (Shenzhen and Guangzhou do not charge)
Other possible expenses: vehicle inspection fee and inspection fee
Length multiplied by width multiplied by height/6000
2. Freight accounting of air transportation double clearance tax to Dubai: the goods are divided into ordinary goods、 brands、 sensitive goods、 etc.、 and the price of all inclusive goods is calculated according to different types. Double clearance of air transportation tax、 free door-to-door delivery to addresses within the scope of overseas delivery、 and remote fees are paid for those with remote overseas addresses.
3. Accounting of international marine full container or bulk cargo arriving at the port of destination:
From the factory to the ship: the towing fee from the factory to the wharf、 THC from the wharf、 lead sealing fee、 shipping company's document fee、 other miscellaneous fees at the wharf、 etc. (depending on different ports)
Sea transportation: sea freight、 sea surcharge、 etc
4. International shipping full container/bulk cargo double clearance accounting:
Full container and double clearance: calculate the full inclusive price of all the expenses of the trailer customs declaration、 sea transportation and customs clearance at the port according to the details of the goods
Double clearance of bulk cargo: calculated per cubic meter、 all inclusive to the destination