Ivory Coast Order Fulfillment Services | Ivory Coast DropShipping
Ivory Coast Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Ivory Coast Dropshipping agent packaging service
Ivory Coast Warehouse transfer service
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.
The head stream sea transportation of Amazon FBA in the United States means that the goods delivered to the FBA warehouse are transported to the local Amazon warehouses in the United States in the mode of sea transportation and post delivery. Generally、 the rear section dispatching can be divided into UPS dispatching and truck dispatching、 that is、 UPS dispatching to warehouse or truck dispatching.
If it is Matson、 it is FBA's first journey is Matson Express、 and the last journey is truck delivery. The time limit for Meisen Express is 11 days for arrival、 and 5-8 days for truck delivery to Amazon warehouse.
It refers to the same transportation mode、 but different names. In FBA first journey transportation、 sea transportation+express delivery is called Haikuai or Haipai. It refers to the same FBA first journey logistics channel. There are also peers called Hai+Kuai or Hai+Pi.
FBA shipping delivery (shipping+express) is a logistics channel that uses sea transportation to complete the front part of the first journey、 and UPS and other express delivery to complete the tail part after the classification of the containers at the port. The real end delivery part is fixed、 and UPS is generally used for delivery; Different shipping companies will be selected for the front-end shipping part. For example、 Matson Express、 ZIM Express、 EMC Yantian Express and other shipping companies.
Those who use Matson fast shipping are called Meisen Express Shanghai (Haikuai)、 or Meisen Express Shanghai for short. The time limit is very fast、 and the goods can be picked up within 8-10 working days after the ship's departure and sent to the warehouse by UPS. By analogy、 the timeliness of Xinghai style is equivalent to that of Meisen style、 and it can be extracted in 9-11 working days from Shenzhen Yantian Port.
EMC Tax Package Shanghai adopts EVA EMC Fixed Lift Express、 and the time limit is 13-15 working days after the ship is shipped. The cost performance ratio is very high.
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.