Home Theater Systems Order Fulfillment Services | Home Theater Systems Drop Shipping
Compared with international express delivery and air transportation、 ocean transportation has more and more complicated processes. Because of the large volume of goods and many categories、 there are mainly the following processes: booking space、 loading containers、 customs declaration、 customs clearance、 and picking up goods.
Booking space: Before shipping、 first confirm with the cooperative logistics supplier that your goods can be transported、 such as flammable and explosive goods、 military goods、 medical equipment、 counterfeit brands、 adult supplies and batteries over 100 watts can not be transported、 the shipping company can transport your goods、 and you also need to confirm what certification your goods need in the exporting country to avoid being seized by the customs. When you are ready for this、 you can book space with the shipping agent from the shipping company、 and then issue the SO form. Generally、 you can make an advance forecast two to three days before loading. At this time、 you can prepare the customs declaration materials.
Container loading: Choose a freight forwarding company that can pick up goods free of charge in this city、 and you can save a delivery fee. Before packing、 the number of pieces、 weight、 squares and plates shall be confirmed before packing、 so as to avoid the discrepancy between the freight forwarder's measurement and its own、 and the packing list shall be prepared. Then make an appointment with the freight forwarder to pick up the goods.
Customs declaration: customs declaration can be divided into tax refund customs declaration and bill declaration. Only companies with import and export business rights and companies that have signed paperless customs declaration at electronic ports can apply for tax refund customs declaration. Generally、 materials that need to be prepared are: foreign trade contracts、 invoices、 packing lists、 customs declaration letters of attorney (not used in Ningbo Shanghai Guangzhou)、 draft customs declaration forms (including declaration elements)、 special documents (customs clearance forms for outbound goods、 export licenses、 etc.). If the materials are not fully prepared or need to be replenished、 the freight forwarding company will notify you to replenish the materials in time to ensure the normal delivery of the goods.
Customs clearance: mainly including declaration、 tax payment、 inspection and release. The shipping order and declaration form shall be prepared and submitted to the customs at the destination、 and then the customs shall pay taxes according to the declared value of goods. The customs will inspect and review the goods according to the inspection process of relevant goods. This may delay some time、 depending on the nature and category of the goods. As long as there is no problem in the inspection、 the customs will release and then the consignee can pick up the goods.
1. FBA prepared the goods in advance for the first time、 delivered the goods as required、 and stuck the Label.
2. Before the first shipment of Amazon fba、 remember to prepare the packing list/invoice and declaration elements in advance.
3. Before delivery、 it is necessary to coordinate the customs clearance and signing for goods with the importer to ensure that the customs clearance contact person will cooperate with the service provider or customs clearance agent to handle the customs clearance of goods after the goods arrive at the local place.
4. When delivering goods、 confirm whether the Label label is properly affixed、 whether the weight and volume of goods are the same as the data reported by the freight forwarder.
5. The first shipment invoice of fba must indicate the company name、 address、 specific contact person and contact information (telephone、 mobile phone and e-mail) of the true importer (buyer or customs clearance agent).
6. Since AMAZON does not help with customs clearance and tariff advance service、 in order to avoid the detention of Amazon fba goods due to tariff issues、 please confirm the tariff payer before shipping the goods、 and suggest that the tariff be prepaid or paid by a third party.
7. The sender and the importer shall coordinate with each other on the issue of goods receipt、 and confirm whether the goods arrive at the warehouse in good condition and are dispatched as soon as possible to avoid missing or wrong receipt. If the service provider is unable to investigate due to wrong or missing receipt、 or the importer or the recipient fails to provide detailed package information、 the shipment may not be claimed.