windbreakers Order Fulfillment Services | windbreakers Drop Shipping
Professional runners are very concerned about running equipment, especially winter running, how to wear, is a very headache for runners, winter running training can be dressed in three layers, the outermost clothing, is what we want to talk about today windbreaker. As the name suggests, the windbreaker is to defend against strong winds, in spring, autumn and early winter can wear a lightweight windbreaker, if it is a severe winter wind, you should buy a heavyweight windbreaker with a certain thickness and net layer.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express, international packets, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of windbreakers, punching jackets, jackets and all kinds of clothing, and has opened direct warehousing and logistics lines for many countries, including American special lines, British special lines, Australian special lines, New Zealand special lines, Israeli special lines, etc., the price is affordable, the timeliness can be 5-7 days, for special items, live products also have professional channels to provide solutions.
1. Freight accounting of international air transportation to foreign airports: total cost=unit price (price of each level) * weight+local CHARGE
Local CHARGE mainly includes: DOC bill of lading fee+CUS customs clearance fee+CISS entry fee (Shenzhen and Guangzhou do not charge)
Other possible expenses: vehicle inspection fee and inspection fee
Length multiplied by width multiplied by height/6000
2. Freight accounting of air transportation double clearance tax to Dubai: the goods are divided into ordinary goods、 brands、 sensitive goods、 etc.、 and the price of all inclusive goods is calculated according to different types. Double clearance of air transportation tax、 free door-to-door delivery to addresses within the scope of overseas delivery、 and remote fees are paid for those with remote overseas addresses.
3. Accounting of international marine full container or bulk cargo arriving at the port of destination:
From the factory to the ship: the towing fee from the factory to the wharf、 THC from the wharf、 lead sealing fee、 shipping company's document fee、 other miscellaneous fees at the wharf、 etc. (depending on different ports)
Sea transportation: sea freight、 sea surcharge、 etc
4. International shipping full container/bulk cargo double clearance accounting:
Full container and double clearance: calculate the full inclusive price of all the expenses of the trailer customs declaration、 sea transportation and customs clearance at the port according to the details of the goods
Double clearance of bulk cargo: calculated per cubic meter、 all inclusive to the destination
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
The so-called "air distribution" means air transportation plus delivery. FBA air distribution refers to a distribution channel of Amazon. UPS air distribution refers to the time when the local UPS express company picks up the goods and delivers them to the FBA warehouse、 Amazon FBA signs for receipt、 and the overall operation is completed.
American UPS Air Dispatch "、 the first air transportation to the United States、 after being transported to the United States by international air transportation、 and then delivered to the door or designated warehouse by UPS express.
Use FBA to deliver goods. For buyers、 they can quickly receive the purchased goods without logistics problems、 so that buyers can receive goods for a long time、 greatly improving their shopping experience; For sellers、 there is no need to worry about the timeliness of logistics delivery. They can spend more time on product operation and quickly seize the market.