windbreakers Order Fulfillment Services | windbreakers Drop Shipping
Professional runners are very concerned about running equipment, especially winter running, how to wear, is a very headache for runners, winter running training can be dressed in three layers, the outermost clothing, is what we want to talk about today windbreaker. As the name suggests, the windbreaker is to defend against strong winds, in spring, autumn and early winter can wear a lightweight windbreaker, if it is a severe winter wind, you should buy a heavyweight windbreaker with a certain thickness and net layer.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce warehousing services, providing international express, international packets, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services for all kinds of windbreakers, punching jackets, jackets and all kinds of clothing, and has opened direct warehousing and logistics lines for many countries, including American special lines, British special lines, Australian special lines, New Zealand special lines, Israeli special lines, etc., the price is affordable, the timeliness can be 5-7 days, for special items, live products also have professional channels to provide solutions.
The USA overseas warehouse charges the following basic fees:
1 Warehousing and shelving fee、 about 0.2 dollars per kilogram.
2. The storage fee is charged on a daily basis and is about US $0.5 per cubic meter per day.
3 Order operation fee、 about 0.2 USD per ticket.
4. The goods sorting fee is charged according to the weight of each piece of goods、 and it is about USD 0.5 for goods less than 1kg
5. The order delivery fee is charged according to the quotation of four express delivery channels、 and the weight is less than 0.5 kg、 and one ticket is about 10 dollars.
According to your special requirements、 such as changing the package、 adding stickers、 etc.、 other miscellaneous charges will be charged. Different services have different prices
In fact、 it refers to the international maritime transport business、 which generally refers to the international shipping operators' use of their own or operated ships and spaces、 provision of international maritime cargo transport and passenger transport services and related activities around their ships、 passengers or goods to complete these services、 including signing relevant agreements、 accepting booking、 negotiating and collecting freight、 issuing bills of lading and other relevant transport documents、 arranging cargo loading and unloading Arrange storage、 cargo handover、 transshipment and vessel inbound and outbound activities.
To sum up、 there are five points:
1. Agency services such as booking space、 dragging containers、 loading and unloading、 warehousing and distribution、 customs declaration and inspection of full containers of import and export goods
2. Unpacking、 distribution and distribution of LCL goods
3. Provide extended services at home and abroad such as EWX、 DDP/DDU and door-to-door service
4. Sea air combined transport、 bulk cargo、 dangerous goods、 frozen goods and other special services
5. Provide all trade cooperation services and insurance agency services including import and export、 return、 bonded、 transit、 etc