Clothing raw materials Order Fulfillment Services | Clothing raw materials Drop Shipping
The raw materials of clothes are cotton, linen, silk, woolen, chemical fiber.
1. Cotton: Cotton is mostly used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. The disadvantage is that it is easy to shrink and wrinkle, and the appearance is not very crisp and beautiful, and it must be ironed frequently when wearing.
2. Linen: The product made of linen has the characteristics of breathable and refreshing, soft and comfortable, washable, sun-resistant, anti-corrosion and anti-bacterial. Generally used to make casual wear, work wear.
3. Silk: Silk is comfortable to wear. Real silk is composed of protein fibers, which has good biocompatibility with the human body. In addition, the surface is smooth, and its frictional stimulation coefficient to the human body is the lowest among all kinds of fibers, only 7.4%.
4. Wool: Wool is usually used to make formal and high-end clothing such as dresses, suits and coats. Its advantages are wrinkle-resistant and wear-resistant, soft to the touch, elegant and crisp, elastic and warm. Its disadvantage is that it is difficult to wash, and it is not suitable for making summer clothes.
5. Blended: Blended is divided into wool-viscose blended, sheep and rabbit wool and silk, TR fabric, high-density NC fabric, 3M waterproof mousse fabric, Tencel fabric, Rousse silk, TNC fabric, composite fabric, etc. The blended fabric has good elasticity and abrasion resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable size, small shrinkage rate, and has the characteristics of straightness, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash and quick drying.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, has rich experience in the transportation of clothing and clothing raw materials, and has a dedicated clothing line channel, which brings good results to the cost control of clothing and clothing materials transportation.
1. Open the mobile phone and click Matson Software.
2. Then go to the home page and find the ship query.
3. Enter the ship number to view the departure time
Consideration factor 1. Whether the expected delivery time of the goods is consistent with your own requirements
Although the Japanese special line is a good transport scheme for goods to be delivered directly from the current region to the destination、 the main means of transportation and specific driving routes used by the Japanese special line developed by different logistics enterprises are not identical. Therefore、 when choosing the special line in Japan、 enterprises need to confirm the expected delivery time of goods to the logistics enterprises that provide the route in advance. If they find the special line that takes a relatively long time to transport goods、 they should try to avoid it.
Consideration 2. Whether there will be additional costs after the goods are delivered to the destination
Because the charging standards and cooperation process rules of logistics enterprises corresponding to different Japanese special lines are not completely consistent、 some logistics enterprises even require the pickup person to pay a certain service fee after successfully delivering customers' goods to the destination. Therefore、 when choosing the Japanese special line、 the enterprise must understand the charging system from the logistics enterprise in advance、 including whether there will be additional charges during the delivery of goods or after the goods are delivered to the destination、 so as to avoid the impact on the process of goods delivery due to the lack of consensus on costs.