electronic cigarettes Order Fulfillment Services | electronic cigarettes Drop Shipping
Because electronic cigarettes contain batteries, and batteries are prone to generate flammable gases during international transportation, which threatens the safety of aircraft. In order to ensure the safety of aircraft transportation, domestic express companies regard batteries and battery items as prohibited items and prohibit transportation.
However, if you can transit from Hong Kong and take advantage of Hong Kong's looser policies, you can delivery electronic cigarettes to foreign countries. For example, logistics such as Dutch post parcels, Russian special lines, Japan special lines, and American special lines, which are transshipped from Hong Kong to the destination, can be delivery to foreign countries. Commercial couriers such as DHL, Fedex, and UPS are prohibited from transporting electronic cigarettes and other electrical items.
In addition, it should be noted that some countries do not allow the import of electronic cigarettes. When delivery, you need to pay attention to whether the electronic cigarettes comply with local customs policies. For example, according to Japanese customs policy, only two electronic cigarettes can be imported at most, and if the number is too large, it will be request to return the parcel.
Todropshipping US special line logistics can delivery electronic cigarettes to the United States. The channel is characterized by high cost performance and can provide a variety of channel services to meet everyone's logistics needs.
According to the "Blue Book of Electronic Cigarette Industry Exports in 2022" (hereinafter referred to as "Blue Book"), there are currently more than 1,500 electronic cigarette manufacturing and brand enterprises in my country, and more than 70% of them mainly export their products overseas. It is estimated that the total export value of electronic cigarettes will reach 186.7 billion RMB in 2022, with an expected growth rate of 35%.
After the "Thousand-Smoke War", there is a saying in the electronic cigarette industry: "More than 95% of the world's electronic cigarette production and products are from China, 70% of China is from Shenzhen, and more than 95% of Shenzhen city Bao'an district ". China is gradually transforming from the world's largest e-cigarette manufacturer to the world's largest exporter of e-cigarette brands.
According to Todropshipping, in Southeast Asia, different from the Chinese market, some countries in Southeast Asia are open to e-cigarettes and even allow e-cigarettes to be sold online. According to data from Euromonitor, a consumer market research organization, it is expected that the total market of electronic atomization in Southeast Asia will reach 766 million US dollars in 2023, or about 5.1 billion RMB.
The operation process is as follows:;
1. First、 contact the international express agency to provide information about the goods、 then quote according to the name of the goods and other information、 and provide the receiving address and other information.
2. It is necessary to express the goods to the international express agent warehouse. If it is online shopping、 you can change the receiving address to the address of the express company so that the goods do not need to be transported by domestic express.
3. After the warehouse receives the goods、 the staff will check the goods information、 product name、 corresponding customers、 etc. If everything is OK、 the warehouse will take the initiative to contact the customer after sorting out the data.
4. The customer provides information such as foreign recipient、 address、 telephone、 zip code、 country、 city、 declared value/product name/quantity、 etc.
5. You can make data on behalf of the customer、 scan the code for payment or transfer payment、 and the customer completes the payment.
6. The staff arranges for the delivery of goods、 express delivery to the aircraft via Hong Kong、 goods to foreign destination countries → customs clearance → delivery → customer signing、 and the transportation process is completed.
International express can mail daily necessities、 cosmetics、 clothes、 shoes、 electronic products、 food、 drugs、 health care products、 documents、 books、 certificates、 etc.
Reasons for choosing TODROPSHIPPING US Warehouse and advantages of TODROPSHIPPING US Fulfillment:
1. Rich industry experience and fast delivery
TODROPSHIPPING has been focusing on cross-border e-commerce logistics for many years、 deeply studying industry trends and customer needs、 constantly innovating and improving、 and ensuring the quality of goods while ensuring the speed of logistics.
2. Affordable price
Since the establishment of the local overseas warehouse in the United States、 we have been providing customers with affordable experience at favorable prices. It not only allows the goods to reach the customer safely and quickly、 but also can be delivered one by one and give customers free warehouse rent and price concessions for bid exchange.
3. High quality customer service is also worth mentioning
It can be regarded as a 360 degree service system to eliminate your worries about sales.
4. Convenient warehouse system and operation
5. Fast aging: fast shelf placement and label replacement
In addition、 we would like to introduce the following benefits of an overseas warehouse
1. Avoid the wholesale mode、 do not limit the quantity and amount、 even if there is only one piece、 it can help the seller to deliver goods and realize the freedom of transaction.
2. Localization of shipping address、 saving transportation cost、 and higher and more competitive selling price.
3. The time limit will be much faster and the freight will be cheaper than domestic delivery.
4. Eliminate tedious logistics operation and automatic delivery throughout the process.
5. One consignment of overseas warehouses is a necessary choice for development oriented e-commerce. In addition to using FBA、 it is also necessary to have overseas warehouses at the same time to avoid potential losses caused by FBA's stock explosion in peak seasons.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.