Thailand Order Fulfillment Services | Thailand DropShipping
Thailand Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Thailand Dropshipping agent packaging service
Thailand Warehouse transfer service
1. Self built warehouse by the seller
This category is the overseas warehouse built by the seller himself. The advantage of this kind of overseas warehouse is that the seller can control and manage itself and is flexible. The disadvantage is that the seller needs to solve the problems of warehousing、 customs declaration、 logistics and transportation、 and the construction cost and risk of self built warehouse are also large. In addition、 it is difficult to obtain advantageous prices in transportation if the delivery volume is not large.
2. Platform warehouse (e.g. Amazon FBA)
This is a service provided by Amazon itself for sellers. At the same time、 Amazon has many preferential policies for users: for example、 it helps sellers improve the ranking of products on Amazon's pages and become featured sellers. However、 the fees are expensive、 the customer service is not up to standard、 the flexibility is poor、 and it is also very annoying.
3. Third party overseas warehouse (such as Todropshipping fulfillment)
The actual cooperation between cross-border e-commerce and third-party overseas warehouses also falls into two categories.
Whether the pure battery products are delivered in small packages or in batches to the United States、 attention should be paid to the packaging. The outer box must be packed in a sturdy cardboard box、 and the batteries exceeding the standard also need to be packed in a knife UN box. Each battery with a large number must be well insulated and packed. The positive and negative poles of all batteries must be in the same direction and cannot be placed at will. The carton cannot be changed. If there is space left、 it needs to be filled with other bubble bags to avoid random shaking of the battery during transportation. The battery express box shall not exceed 10KG; Air freight single container is limited to 12kg - 22kg、 and extra delivery costs will be incurred if it is exceeded.
After the pure battery products are shipped to the United States、 they can be sold on the platform or distributed in overseas warehouses. The overseas warehouse can be stored for one month for free、 and the storage cost can be calculated after one month. Direct delivery from overseas warehouse、 1-3 days to the buyer. Customers can choose American overseas warehouse、 American East Sea overseas warehouse、 American West overseas warehouse and American China overseas warehouse in different regions according to the different orders of the platform stores、 which basically cover the whole territory of the United States. Please note that the overseas warehouse must have the qualification to issue pure batteries on behalf of others、 and the United States has strict requirements for lithium batteries、 dry batteries、 power packs and other products on behalf of others.
As a special sensitive item、 pure batteries must be declared truthfully in the aspect of logistics and customs clearance. If the customs finds that the declaration is not true、 the goods will be detained by the customs. All kinds of information required for the transportation of battery products must be prepared. In general、 for pure battery products、 whether it is the first transportation or the last delivery、 overseas warehouse delivery、 cross-border partners must do enough homework to successfully complete.
According to the form and packaging of goods、 the maritime transport goods are divided into three categories: liquid goods、 dry bulk goods and general cargo. The three categories of goods are divided as follows:
① Liquid cargo: petroleum、 product oil、 liquefied gas、 liquid chemicals and other liquid cargo.
② Dry bulk cargo: various primary products and raw materials. Generally、 dry bulk cargo can be divided into bulk cargo and small bulk cargo according to the size of transportation batch. Bulk cargo mainly includes coal、 metal ore、 grain、 etc; Small batch bulk cargo includes steel、 wood、 fertilizer、 cement、 etc.
③ General cargo: mainly including electromechanical equipment、 chemical industry、 light industry medicine and other industrial finished products、 agricultural、 animal husbandry and fishery products. These goods are generally consigned in the form of "pieces"、 "boxes" and "bundles"、 including packaged goods、 unpacked goods or non packaged goods、 and unitized goods.
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.