memory cards Order Fulfillment Services | memory cards Drop Shipping
Living abroad, for the purchase of some items is not so convenient, such as memory cards abroad is either too expensive, or does not meet its own digital electronic requirements, so, when it is particularly annoying, many people will choose to buy from Chinese websites and mail abroad, but China's domestic website purchases generally can not be directly mailed abroad. Then at this time, you need to choose a company that can mail international express.
So can memory cards be mailed from home to abroad? Of course it is possible, although the SD card belongs to the electronic product category, but there are still channels to mail Oh, the general SD card is Hong Kong DHL sensitive channels, if you go directly to the official mail, the price is expensive, may not be mailed to individuals, the need for a lot of information, special trouble, here, it is recommended that you can choose a reliable transshipment company, transshipment company channels, the price is also official 3-5 this, generally 5-7 days can arrive abroad. You can also directly use the special line small packet channel of dropshipping for delivery, which is safe, fast and affordable.
The mobile phone itself has a certain memory capacity, in order to meet people's personalized needs for mobile phone memory, many modern mobile phone brand models are set up with external memory, which is what we usually call mobile phone memory card. Mobile phone memory card can be used to store songs, movies, e-books, game software and other data information. Now the common memory cards on the market are divided into MMC, SD, MiniSD, Memory Stick, SM and so on.
China is the world's largest market with about 30% of the market, followed by North America and Europe, which together account for nearly 20%.
In 2020, the global secure digital (SD) memory card market reached 112.3 billion yuan and is expected to reach 146.8 billion yuan in 2026, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9%.
1. Headline transportation cost: It refers to the cost incurred in the first transportation of goods from China to the United States. The seller should choose a suitable transportation mode according to its own needs.
2. Warehousing or fulfillment charge: the cost of goods stored in overseas warehouses in the United States、 charged according to the storage period of goods、 and generally calculated according to the volume and weight of goods occupied.
3. Management fee: the expenses incurred by American overseas warehouse personnel for product entry、 transportation、 packaging and goods management do not include labor costs.
4. Delivery fee: One piece delivery is the service that most American overseas warehouses will provide now. The seller will push the order to the overseas warehouse、 and the overseas warehouse will arrange product delivery、 which is subject to the charge of the overseas warehouse.
5. Additional service fees: services such as transit、 return and replacement of goods、 overseas customer service、 etc. will be charged a certain amount of additional service fees、 mainly based on the services selected by the seller.