plant growth lights Order Fulfillment Services | plant growth lights Drop Shipping
Plant growth lamp export operation process
1. The seller prepares the goods, prepares the documents and confirms the delivery time and courier
2. The seller will deliver the goods to Todropshipping warehouse or Todropshipping to pick up the goods
3. Todropshipping check the goods and packaging, prepares the customs declaration documents, and books the flight
4. Customs declaration, customs clearance goods to the airport
5. Goods leave Todropshipping warehouse
6. Make an appointment for warehouse delivery time
7. When the goods arrive at the destination, warehouse will arrange customs clearance
8. Delivered to the Amazon warehouse safely and on time according to the scheduled delivery time
The following points need special attention:
1. The volume weight of lamps
With the volume weight of the lamp, it will be mailed to the destination country and informed to the customer service of Taobo.
2. Lamps are fragile
In terms of packaging, it also takes some thought. After all, international express delivery is a long way. If the goods are damaged due to packaging problems, it will not be worth the loss.
Plants Grow lights can be used to grow plants and vegetables, and some grow lights can emit special types of light that can care for plants at different life stages.
According to the research report of Technavio, a global research organization, from 2016 to 2020, the global growth lamp market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.7%, and by 2020, the global growth lamp market value will reach 3 billion US dollars.
At present, there are three main types of plant growth lamps used in the world: LED lamps, HID xenon lamps and fluorescent lamps.
Plant growth lights stimulate plant growth by emitting electromagnetic spectrum suitable for photosynthesis. They are mostly used in indoor gardening, especially in environments without light. Because of their ease of use, they have always been very hot in Amazon and Shopify
There are two main forms of air cargo: one is through air freight agency、 and the other is directly handled by the carrier to the airline. As the bridge and link between the carrier and the carrier、 air transport can not only act as the agent of the carrier、 but also handle the carrier's cabin、 consignment、 preparation for consignment、 customs declaration、 handover、 etc. on behalf of the carrier; It can also be used as the agent of the airline to receive goods、 book space、 make master waybill、 and issue the shipping documents of the agency.
First、 most air freight forwarders are very familiar with transport links and relevant rules and regulations、 have extensive contact with civil aviation、 customs、 commodity inspection and transportation departments、 and have the relevant conditions for handling transport procedures. At the same time、 air freight forwarders have branches or agents around the world、 which can timely contact and control the whole process of cargo transportation. Airplanes are only responsible for transportation from one airport to another. Therefore、 it is more convenient to entrust an air freight agent to handle import and export cargo transportation than to directly handle it with an airline.
Secondly、 an important business of the air freight forwarder is to act as an agent for centralized consignment. It is about to merge some goods that are transported separately into a batch、 send the goods to the same destination airport with the same master waybill、 receive the goods by the local agent、 and distribute them to the actual consignee after customs declaration. This centralized shipping method can reduce the freight of airlines、 and both agents and cargo owners can benefit from this service (Consol container、 bubble separation、 etc.).
Thirdly、 for airlines、 they can also make profits through agency business. Although the airline company has to pay some remuneration (freight discount) to the agent、 the agent company has organized a number of sources of goods、 contracted a large number of customers、 centrally checked tens of millions of goods、 saved a lot of manpower、 material resources and time、 and further developed the air transport market. At the same time、 both the carrier and the carrier can get convenient and fast value-added services in the whole process from the freight forwarder、 which can not only save costs、 but also improve efficiency and enhance the competitiveness of the industry.
1. Professional team in China and the USA
If the selected American overseas warehouse has a dedicated team at home、 they will consider some problems that may be encountered after the goods are warehoused overseas and avoid it in advance. In this way、 the situation that the goods have been sent overseas but have encountered problems and are not easy to handle is reduced.
2. Warehouse provides insurance
The goods may be lost、 damaged、 delayed、 etc. in the operation process. Some overseas warehouses will introduce various types of insurance、 cargo damage insurance、 loss of parts insurance、 delay insurance、 etc. In case of problems in the warehouse、 these types of insurance will enable the seller to obtain reasonable claims without loss.
3. Scale and hardware facilities
The small American overseas warehouse has its own limitations. For some emergencies that may not be handled well and cause losses to the seller's interests、 it is recommended to choose an American overseas warehouse with complete hardware and software equipment and complete systems.
4. Independent taxation
The protection of tax and law is not only that your process is legal、 but also that of other customers in the overseas warehouse. In a common warehousing system、 only when everyone is legal can it be truly guaranteed.
5. Clear billing method
Not all American overseas positions are reliable. When choosing、 sellers should remember to look for those whose charges and prices are clear and unambiguous.
6. Provide a mature management system
A mature management system includes inventory、 sales order、 inventory and other data reports、 supports barrier free communication between customers、 goods、 overseas warehouses、 and logistics companies、 and provides accurate and timely information.
1. The first preparation is to print the warehousing label in the background during the process of sending it to FBA、 and make sure to print two copies to prevent one from wearing out during express transportation. Seal the barcode with adhesive tape after pasting to prevent abrasion.
2. The outer box must be marked with "Made in China" to avoid problems in customs clearance.
3. The declared value of FBA express goods in the United States should not exceed 800 dollars. If there are many goods with high value、 they can be delivered by several orders without any impact on warehousing. It is safer to declare that the amount is controlled within 800 US dollars per ticket、 but it is not recommended that the amount is about 400 US dollars per ticket. Of course、 if you want to send FBA the first air tax package route、 the freight forwarder will help you to modify the declaration.
4. The British FBA can choose to use the freight forwarding company's vat tax number for customs clearance in its initial stage and early stage、 but in the long run、 it still needs to register its own company's vat to avoid the British government's tax bureau's audit of accounts and fines.
5. For Amazon Japan Station、 we should choose a freight forwarding company with relatively strong strength、 so that the destination tariff will be relatively small and cost pressure will be saved.
6. For overweight goods、 if a box of goods exceeds 22kg、 it is better to paste "HEAVY PACKAGE" on the outer box so that it is easier to put on the shelf.