Slovakia Order Fulfillment Services | Slovakia DropShipping
Slovakia Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Slovakia Dropshipping agent packaging service
Slovakia Warehouse transfer service
There are two main forms of air cargo: one is through air freight agency、 and the other is directly handled by the carrier to the airline. As the bridge and link between the carrier and the carrier、 air transport can not only act as the agent of the carrier、 but also handle the carrier's cabin、 consignment、 preparation for consignment、 customs declaration、 handover、 etc. on behalf of the carrier; It can also be used as the agent of the airline to receive goods、 book space、 make master waybill、 and issue the shipping documents of the agency.
First、 most air freight forwarders are very familiar with transport links and relevant rules and regulations、 have extensive contact with civil aviation、 customs、 commodity inspection and transportation departments、 and have the relevant conditions for handling transport procedures. At the same time、 air freight forwarders have branches or agents around the world、 which can timely contact and control the whole process of cargo transportation. Airplanes are only responsible for transportation from one airport to another. Therefore、 it is more convenient to entrust an air freight agent to handle import and export cargo transportation than to directly handle it with an airline.
Secondly、 an important business of the air freight forwarder is to act as an agent for centralized consignment. It is about to merge some goods that are transported separately into a batch、 send the goods to the same destination airport with the same master waybill、 receive the goods by the local agent、 and distribute them to the actual consignee after customs declaration. This centralized shipping method can reduce the freight of airlines、 and both agents and cargo owners can benefit from this service (Consol container、 bubble separation、 etc.).
Thirdly、 for airlines、 they can also make profits through agency business. Although the airline company has to pay some remuneration (freight discount) to the agent、 the agent company has organized a number of sources of goods、 contracted a large number of customers、 centrally checked tens of millions of goods、 saved a lot of manpower、 material resources and time、 and further developed the air transport market. At the same time、 both the carrier and the carrier can get convenient and fast value-added services in the whole process from the freight forwarder、 which can not only save costs、 but also improve efficiency and enhance the competitiveness of the industry.
The first journey of the US FBA refers to the journey that the seller sends goods from the domestic freight forwarder to the FBA warehouse. After the products are delivered to the FBA warehouse and put on the shelves、 the seller can optimize the listing to sell the products、 and the buyer can place an order to ship the products from the FBA warehouse.
Direct delivery means that the seller directly delivers the goods from domestic direct delivery to the buyer!
The seller stores that send FBA can get more traffic from the platform、 self delivery sellers、 and domestic delivery、 and generally less traffic.
1. You need to first determine whether the items you send can be sent、 whether they are ordinary goods or special sensitive goods such as electrified and liquid goods、 ordinary goods and sensitive goods can be sent、 and prohibited goods are not allowed to be sent.
2. It is better to seal the packaging、 vulnerable and leaky articles before delivery、 add foam bags and other appropriate protection to prevent the goods from being damaged. The price of international express is calculated according to weight and volume weight. Reasonable space arrangement and volume control can save a lot of freight.
3. If the recipient's information is not detailed or incorrect、 it will cause the express delivery to be unable to deliver the goods to the recipient accurately and timely、 or even cause the goods to be sent wrongly. Be sure to check carefully and make no mistakes. Note: The address of domestic express delivery shall be filled in Chinese、 while that of international express delivery shall be filled in English.
4. Tariff and tariff are determined based on the type of goods、 the quantity and value of goods and the customs policy of the destination country. The probability of levying tariffs on normal personal goods is very small. Generally、 the declared value of your goods does not exceed the tariff threshold of the passing national customs、 and there is no need to pay tariffs.
5. Customs clearance. If the sensitive goods or articles are too high in value and need to pay customs duties、 the freight forwarding company will send the materials required for customs clearance to the recipient. The recipient needs to provide documents and goods information in accordance with the format. After customs quarantine、 review and inspection are completed、 the recipient can release and continue to deliver after paying customs duties. If the goods themselves are defective、 they may be detained and destroyed.
Surcharge or additional charge refers to the additional expenses or economic losses incurred by the ship owner when transporting goods due to various reasons of the ship、 cargo、 port and other aspects. Surcharges are various、 and will be cancelled or new surcharges will be formulated as some circumstances change. The following are some common surcharge categories for your reference:
Bunker Surcharge or Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF)
Devaluation Surcharge or Currency Adjustment Factor (CAF)
Suez Canal Surcharge
Port Congestion Surcharge
Heavy Lift Additional
Long Length Additional
Optional Fees or Optional Additional