raincoats Order Fulfillment Services | raincoats Drop Shipping
One-stop dropshipping means that cross-border e-commerce sellers deliver their products in bulk to third-party overseas warehouses in the United States by shipping、 air freight and other logistics forms、 and when the platform generates orders、 it will send them back to the warehouse、 where the warehouse will process the goods according to the orders、 and then deliver them to relevant logistics companies such as UPS、 USPS、 FedEx、 DHL、 etc. for delivery. The process is as follows:
1. Prepare goods to overseas warehouse
The seller is required to transport the goods to the overseas warehouse through the first transportation、 and then put them on shelves after the warehouse acceptance.
After the consumer places an order in the store、 the merchant needs to send the order information back to the warehouse、 accept it by the warehouse staff、 package the goods and wait for delivery.
The overseas warehouse will contact the logistics of the end process、 and they will deliver the packed goods to the consumers until the goods are received.
The US FBA special line consists of the following: air (sea) first journey transportation+customs clearance at destination+dispatch at destination. The following is a brief introduction to some operation links and precautions of the US FBA: tariff: the higher the declared value of goods、 the higher the corresponding tariff will be paid. However、 if the practical value of the goods is high、 but the declared value is lower than the practical value、 once found by the customs、 there will be high punitive tariffs.
Customs clearance: customs clearance in the United States requires a customs clearance company and an importer of a trading company to declare and clear the goods. Occasionally、 special inspections may be encountered、 such as checking whether the goods are infringing、 whether there are qualification certificates、 and whether there are signs of origin affixed. Before Chinese goods arrived in the United States、 they must be labeled "made in China".
First、 there is nothing to say about the domestic explicit prohibition of exports、 and the national laws can not be ignored;
Second、 the world transportation regulations prevent transportation、 which is primarily considered from the perspective of security;
Third、 the United States prohibits imports. These prohibited articles need special attention from the shipper、 otherwise they may not be transported.
1. An order must be created in the company's logistics system (package information must be entered)、 and invoices (3 pieces) and waybills (1 piece) must be printed in the system and delivered to us with the goods;
2. Try not to carry other irrelevant signs、 and suggest pasting signs of fragile products;
3. Fill in the order information correctly in English、 and the name of the article should be as detailed as possible. Do not declare with words such as Gift and Sample; The goods are clothing products、 and the invoice must be detailed (for example、 the name of men's clothing should be men's blouse or men's trousers).
4. Order information can be uploaded in batch using Excel or created through API.