Botswana Order Fulfillment Services | Botswana DropShipping
Botswana Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Botswana Dropshipping agent packaging service
Botswana Warehouse transfer service
1. Open the mobile phone and click Matson Software.
2. Then go to the home page and find the ship query.
3. Enter the ship number to view the departure time
1. An order must be created in the company's logistics system (package information must be entered)、 and invoices (3 pieces) and waybills (1 piece) must be printed in the system and delivered to us with the goods;
2. Try not to carry other irrelevant signs、 and suggest pasting signs of fragile products;
3. Fill in the order information correctly in English、 and the name of the article should be as detailed as possible. Do not declare with words such as Gift and Sample; The goods are clothing products、 and the invoice must be detailed (for example、 the name of men's clothing should be men's blouse or men's trousers).
4. Order information can be uploaded in batch using Excel or created through API.
Air transport aviation:
Advantages: It takes three to four days to get to the destination airport. Disadvantages: high cost、 no way to fly a single overweight and oversized item、 and no delivery of liquids and explosives.
Ocean sea Shipping: Advantages: products with low cost and cannot be transported by air can basically be transported. Disadvantages: It takes a long time to sign for receipt、 and it usually takes one month in Europe、 America and other remote regions.
In fact、 there is no conflict between the two. Most big e-commerce companies maximize their profits by taking advantage of both sides. The paint bar month before the peak shipping season starts to arrange shipping by sea. Specific shipments with short air transportation time can meet the needs of customers who need to shop during the shipping period. It is also not too much in the off season. The peak season is September、 January and February. Since September、 shipping should arrive at the port one after another. Goods can be recharged. Some promotional activities can be properly conducted to attract more potential customers
1. MBL is the bill of lading issued by the shipping company、 commonly known as the "sea bill"、 with the highest security. However、 because there is no profit in the shipping bill、 the shipping agent generally does not ship the bill.
2. HBL refers to the bill of lading issued by the freight forwarder、 or "freight forwarder" for short. In general、 it is a freight forwarder.