Monitors Order Fulfillment Services | Monitors Drop Shipping
If computer monitors are not brands, they are general goods. If you send a computer monitor from China to the United States, there are many logistics channels to choose from, mainly according to the weight / volume of your consignment to choose, dropshipping logistics to recommend the following solutions to you:
1. Small goods
If there are only a few computer displays, you can take international express (DHL, FEDEX, UPS) and postal EMS and American special line air transportation, these channels have the advantage of fast timelines. The United States has a relatively fast customs clearance for express parcels, and packages below $800 are exempt from tariffs. From the data:
1) EMS is relatively easy for all products to clear customs now;
2) DHL and FedEx are relatively strict about some radio electronic products.
3) FedEx is cheap, but its customs clearance capabilities are not as good as DHL.
Second, large goods
It is recommended to take the US shipping line, the timeliness is relatively stable, Matson Clipper can do 20-25 days to sign, but the logistics cost is lower in all transportation.
Since entering 2020, the overall display demand has risen due to the demand for online office and online classes under the background of the epidemic, and China's display shipments have shown an overall growth trend. According to the "In-depth Analysis of the Current Situation of China's Display Industry and Investment Prospect Research Report (2022-2029)" released by Guanyan Report Network, China's PC monitor shipments reached 32.31 million units in 2021, an increase of about 9.7% over 2020.
In 2020, the number of Chinese display exports was 99.99 million units, an increase of 10.95% over 2019; In 2020, China's display exports will be 13.436 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 47.71%. In 2021, China's display exports will be 1.5839 million units, a year-on-year increase of 17.88%.
When choosing American overseas warehouse、 we should first choose self operated warehouse、 because it is easier to operate、 affordable、 can actually manage goods、 truly understand the status of goods、 and has enough space.
Secondly、 if you choose another third party to act as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 acting as an agent for the overseas warehouse generally means that the third party acts as an agent for the overseas warehouse、 which is equivalent to an intermediary、 so the price is relatively high、 and there is no way to know the true situation.
If you think about it again、 the self operated overseas warehouse will be responsible for its own goods first、 while the agent's goods will be placed behind、 so the risk will be relatively high. Recommend the US self operated overseas warehouse of Todropshipping.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.
The characteristics of special logistics lines are as follows
1. Logistics special line refers to two points and one line transportation
2. Goods have a common distribution center
3. Own operation system
4. Straight line arrival、 no transfer、 no unloading