outdoor energy storage Order Fulfillment Services | outdoor energy storage Drop Shipping
For outdoor needs, lithium battery portable UPS is the best choice for outdoor energy storage emergency power supply, which can charge different digital. The development trend of portable UPS energy storage power supply is unstoppable, will it become the industry gospel of UPS power supply
Portable UPS is widely used in various fields, such as: field camping, outdoor aerial photography, scientific research and search and rescue activities, outdoor office, field photography, outdoor construction, backup power, emergency power supply fire rescue, anti-danger and disaster relief, car starting, digital charging and mobile power and other scenarios. In the future, this product will become a strong potential consumer group and field.
Analysis of the advantages of portable UPS energy storage power supply equipment
1. Plug and play: intelligent integrated lithium battery pack, inverter and solar charging module;
2. Super output: AC output and DC USB and 12V output;
3. Long life: lithium iron phosphate battery with high safety and good stability, durable and ≥ 1200 charge and discharge cycles;
4. Super light: small weight and volume, easy to carry, easy to store;
5. Safe and reliable: the aluminum alloy shell has high strength, and it is shock-resistant and fall-resistant for outdoor use
The first step of Amazon refers to the process of the seller's delivery from the factory to the Amazon warehouse、 including customs clearance/pre payment of duties and other services.
The cost of the first journey includes freight+tariff. Now the first journey is mainly through express delivery/air transportation+delivery/sea transportation+delivery/railway+delivery. Most of the first journey is through customs clearance+delivery+tariff. Different products have different tariffs and surcharges. The first journey cost varies according to the weight
FBA's air transportation process is as follows:
1. Goods preparation: provide goods information、 such as product name、 number of packages、 weight、 box size、 destination and destination consignee name、 address、 telephone、 shipment time、 shipper name、 telephone、 address、 etc.
2. Booking space: the air transport export agency will print the total waybill number、 number of pieces、 weight、 volume and reserve space with the airline according to the designated pre allocation scheme、 flight and date.
3. Warehouse allocation: check the difference between the actual number、 weight and volume of goods and the forecast quantity in the consignment note. The effective use and reasonable allocation of reserved space and crates shall be carried out according to the aircraft type、 crate model、 height and quantity of each flight.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration、 general trade customs declaration、 i.e. tax refund customs declaration、 ATA customs declaration、 etc.
5. Customs clearance: after the customs clearance seal is affixed on the waybill、 it is necessary to sign the waybill at the airline. Only after the confirmation of signing the waybill can the bill and goods be handed over to the airline