Pakistan Order Fulfillment Services | Pakistan DropShipping
Pakistan Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Pakistan Dropshipping agent packaging service
Pakistan Warehouse transfer service
1. Lower logistics cost: direct delivery from overseas warehouses in the United States to customers is equivalent to domestic express delivery、 which is lower than that from China to foreign countries.
2. Faster delivery time: After the first transportation of American overseas warehouse solves the complex problems of transportation、 customs declaration、 customs clearance、 etc.、 you don't need to worry about the customs declaration and customs clearance of the articles in the warehouse、 wait for orders、 and ship at any time.
3. Higher product exposure: if the platform or store has its own warehouse overseas、 then local customers will generally give priority to local delivery when choosing to shop、 because this can greatly shorten the time of receiving goods、 the advantages of overseas warehouse、 and also enable sellers to have their own unique advantages、 thus improving the product exposure and improving the sales of the store. At present、 our long-term cooperation is with overseas warehouses of TODROPSHIPPING. They have overseas warehouses in Europe and the United States、 which are convenient for delivery、 transit and warehousing. It is a good choice.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique global geographical conditions and the rise of containers、 shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Maritime transport can save foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally、 countries with developed maritime transport will actively establish their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transport. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Maritime transport is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Maritime transport is mainly realized by maritime activities、 which can not be separated from ship manufacturing、 navigation technology、 seafarer training、 etc.、 and can help promote the development of industry、 manufacturing、 electronic technology、 waiter、 and improve the national industrial structure.
International special line logistics and international express delivery are common cross-border mail packages for cross-border e-commerce sellers
International express delivery refers to the express logistics business conducted between two or more countries (or regions). Similar to domestic express companies and international express companies、 the main service and timeliness can achieve door-to-door transportation、 customs clearance is fast and efficient、 but the price cost is also relatively high. It is generally applicable to personal mailing of emergency goods、 or cross-border sellers sending goods with high value、 and the cost performance ratio is not high.
Special line express is mainly used to connect cross-border logistics companies with special lines from one country to another、 centralize goods for directional transportation、 and reduce costs through scale effect. Therefore、 the cost performance of international cross-border special lines is much higher than that of international express.
In addition、 cross-border logistics companies that can form a stable transportation scale will not be much slower than international express delivery in terms of efficiency. For example、 I found that the well-known Todropshipping and Daiyou Bao special lines in China take 5-8 working days to reach the United States、 while the reference efficiency of UPS is 4-7 working days、 with a small difference. Therefore、 the cross-border special line logistics has a high cost performance ratio and is suitable for small and medium-sized cross-border sellers to send packages internationally.