mouse pads Order Fulfillment Services | mouse pads Drop Shipping
1. Self built warehouse by the seller
This category is the overseas warehouse built by the seller himself. The advantage of this kind of overseas warehouse is that the seller can control and manage itself and is flexible. The disadvantage is that the seller needs to solve the problems of warehousing、 customs declaration、 logistics and transportation、 and the construction cost and risk of self built warehouse are also large. In addition、 it is difficult to obtain advantageous prices in transportation if the delivery volume is not large.
2. Platform warehouse (e.g. Amazon FBA)
This is a service provided by Amazon itself for sellers. At the same time、 Amazon has many preferential policies for users: for example、 it helps sellers improve the ranking of products on Amazon's pages and become featured sellers. However、 the fees are expensive、 the customer service is not up to standard、 the flexibility is poor、 and it is also very annoying.
3. Third party overseas warehouse (such as Todropshipping fulfillment)
The actual cooperation between cross-border e-commerce and third-party overseas warehouses also falls into two categories.
1. Differences in the selection range: compared with the FBA warehouse、 the third-party overseas warehouse is more extensive、 like products with large volume and weight、 and suitable third-party overseas warehouses can also be found.
2. Difference of first course service: FBA warehouse will not provide first course customs clearance service、 but some third-party overseas warehouse will.
3. Difference in requirements for products before warehousing: The warehousing of FBA warehouse is relatively strict、 which requires the seller to stick the outer box label and product label before shipment. If the outer box or product label is damaged、 the seller will be required to sort it out before warehousing.
The warehousing requirements of the third-party overseas warehouse are not as high as those of the FBA warehouse、 and they even provide sorting and assembly services before putting on the shelf.
4. Differences in distribution after product warehousing: Amazon defaults to separate warehouses、 while third-party overseas warehouses generally place goods from the same seller in the same warehouse for centralized management.
5. Difference in warehousing cost: Generally speaking、 if the volume of goods is large、 the cost of using the FBA warehouse is higher than that of the third-party overseas warehouse.
6. Differences in product promotion support: choosing FBA and Amazon platforms will increase the exposure of sellers' products、 such as improving the ranking of sellers' products、 helping sellers seize gold shopping carts、 etc.、 which will help improve the flow and sales of sellers' stores.