Wetsuit Order Fulfillment Services | Wetsuit Drop Shipping
A good freediving wetsuit is a very important piece of equipment in freediving. Wetsuits designed for freediving are usually divided into upper and lower parts and include a hood that prevents water from entering through the neck. Traditionally, they are not equipped with zippers, which reduces the chance of water ingress and are more flexible, providing more space for movement and breathing.
Todropshipping focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, can provide professional international express, international packets, international special lines, overseas warehouse delivery and other services, for special items, live products have professional channels to provide solutions.
First of all、 we need to know two concepts: billing weight unit、 first weight and additional weight
Billing weight unit: The international express industry generally takes 0.5KG (0.5kg) as a billing weight unit.
First weight and additional weight: the first 0.5KG is the first weight for international express delivery、 and every additional 0.5KG is an additional weight. Generally、 the cost of hoisting is higher than that of continuous hoisting.
There is one price between 0.5KG and 0.5KG、 which is the first weight price. The part exceeding 0.5KG will be charged according to the additional weight price
Therefore、 the actual freight is equal to the first weight price+additional weight price
When the actual weight of the goods to be delivered is greater than the volume weight、 the freight=first weight freight+(actual weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
When the actual weight of the delivered goods is small but the volume is large、 the freight=the first freight+(volume weight (kg) × 2－1) × Renewal freight
Note that the freight here is only the basic freight、 not the final total cost、 and there may be other additional costs.
Packaging fee: Generally、 international express companies provide free packaging、 cartons、 bubbles and other packaging materials、 but many items、 such as clothing、 can be packaged without extra fine packaging、 but some express companies will charge a certain packaging fee for valuable and fragile items. Packaging costs are generally not included in the discount calculation.
Fuel surcharge: all major international express will be updated in real time according to market conditions. Please consult customer service for specific fees.
Other uncertain expenses: such as service fees in remote areas、 sensitive freight charges for sending batteries、 powders、 liquids、 food、 brands、 etc.、 which are mainly related to the items and regions you send.
Basically、 total cost=(freight+fuel surcharge) × Discount+packaging cost+other uncertain costs
In addition、 different countries and different logistics channels have different basic charging standards、 and the cost may also be affected by many factors such as flight outage. The specific charging standards can also be subject to the real-time quotation of the express company.
International moving expenses by sea include the following aspects:?
1. In order to avoid serious damage of goods during transportation、 and to meet the customs clearance requirements、 furniture and other items during transportation、 the professional packaging team needs to carry out customized packaging、 including cardboard、 carton、 pearl wool、 bubble film、 winding film、 wrapping angle、 tape and other materials、 as well as the corresponding packaging and handling labor costs、 which are included in the cost.
2. After the articles are packed、 the packing team of the moving company will transport the packed furniture、 electrical appliances and other personal articles to the local warehouse or the nearest designated warehouse in the port city. The inland transportation costs are also included.
3. Before shipment、 the goods must go through the customs declaration formalities and be inspected by the customs before they can get on board. During this period、 there will be a series of related expenses. If the articles need to be fumigated according to the requirements of the destination country、 there will also be related expenses of fumigation.
4. The cargo at the port of departure will incur relevant port handling、 document and other miscellaneous charges、 and the shipping company will charge corresponding ocean freight during the transportation.
5. The cargo arriving at the port of destination will also incur the corresponding port miscellaneous charges.
6. After the goods arrive at the port of destination、 we will carry out the corresponding customs clearance、 that is、 we can make declaration to the customs of the destination country、 and we can arrange further work after the permission of the customs of the destination country. The performance of customs clearance procedures will also incur corresponding expenses.
7. After the customs clearance、 we will provide you with follow-up delivery services、 which are slightly different according to the requirements of each guest、 basically including placing all furniture in the designated room、 removing the outer packaging、 simply assembling furniture、 and finally removing all the disassembled packaging fragments before leaving.
International moving expenses mainly include departure cost、 sea freight and destination cost. Departure expenses include door-to-door packaging expenses、 domestic transportation expenses within the city、 customs clearance fees、 port miscellaneous expenses (possible fumigation、 inspection and other expenses at the port)、 ocean freight and ocean freight. The destination fee includes customs clearance fee、 port fee、 door-to-door delivery and unpacking arrangement fee.