Russian Federation Order Fulfillment Services | Russian Federation DropShipping
Russian Federation Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Russian Federation Dropshipping agent packaging service
Russian Federation Warehouse transfer service
Sensitive goods really need to pay attention. They will be strictly examined by foreign customs. If some logistics are not carefully checked and sent、 they may not be delivered to the recipient normally. Therefore、 we should find a qualified and competent logistics company to send sensitive goods to avoid wasting costs in addition to problems.
I don't know what kind of sensitive goods、 cosmetics or electric products you sent. These two kinds are better. If they are precious gold and silver、 or food and medicine、 it's hard to say. We can recommend you to see TODROPSHIPPING first. This company has special electrified special lines and cosmetics lines. Some liquid and powder cosmetics can be used、 and electronic products with batteries can also be used、 as long as they are not pure electric.
The American overseas warehouse charges the following basic fees:
1. Warehousing and shelving fee、 about USD 0.3 per kilogram.
2. The storage fee is charged on a daily basis and is about US $0.5 per cubic meter per day.
3 Order operation fee、 about 0.2 USD per ticket.
4. The goods sorting fee is charged according to the weight of each piece of goods、 and it is about USD 0.5 for goods less than 1kg
5. The order delivery fee is charged according to the quotation of four express delivery channels、 and the weight is less than 0.5 kg、 and one ticket is about 10 dollars.
According to your special requirements、 such as changing the package、 adding stickers、 etc.、 other miscellaneous charges will be charged. Different services have different prices.
Whether the pure battery products are delivered in small packages or in batches to the United States、 attention should be paid to the packaging. The outer box must be packed in a sturdy cardboard box、 and the batteries exceeding the standard also need to be packed in a knife UN box. Each battery with a large number must be well insulated and packed. The positive and negative poles of all batteries must be in the same direction and cannot be placed at will. The carton cannot be changed. If there is space left、 it needs to be filled with other bubble bags to avoid random shaking of the battery during transportation. The battery express box shall not exceed 10KG; Air freight single container is limited to 12kg - 22kg、 and extra delivery costs will be incurred if it is exceeded.
After the pure battery products are shipped to the United States、 they can be sold on the platform or distributed in overseas warehouses. The overseas warehouse can be stored for one month for free、 and the storage cost can be calculated after one month. Direct delivery from overseas warehouse、 1-3 days to the buyer. Customers can choose American overseas warehouse、 American East Sea overseas warehouse、 American West overseas warehouse and American China overseas warehouse in different regions according to the different orders of the platform stores、 which basically cover the whole territory of the United States. Please note that the overseas warehouse must have the qualification to issue pure batteries on behalf of others、 and the United States has strict requirements for lithium batteries、 dry batteries、 power packs and other products on behalf of others.
As a special sensitive item、 pure batteries must be declared truthfully in the aspect of logistics and customs clearance. If the customs finds that the declaration is not true、 the goods will be detained by the customs. All kinds of information required for the transportation of battery products must be prepared. In general、 for pure battery products、 whether it is the first transportation or the last delivery、 overseas warehouse delivery、 cross-border partners must do enough homework to successfully complete.
1. We should confirm the weight and volume with the customer in a timely manner. If the customer does not confirm the weight and volume、 the cost will be very troublesome after the goods fly out.
2. In air transportation、 customers usually declare their goods and documents on the same day、 so it is troublesome to arrange the shipping space. If possible、 declare as many shipping spaces as possible. It is difficult to add if there are fewer shipping spaces. If there are more、 you can find a way to collect goods.
3. Generally、 the airline and the first-class agents have basically arranged their seats before 12:00 noon. In this case、 it is not appropriate to take over large cargoes that are required to take off the next day. You'd better not take over until the space is determined、 otherwise you will be very passive.
4. In principle、 air cargo requires that the cargo should be stored in the airline warehouse for more than 24 hours. In actual operation、 it should be handed over the night before the plane takes off. Special urgent goods can be handed over on site. In principle、 4 hours before the cargo plane takes off and 2 hours before the passenger plane takes off、 but do not suggest the customer to hand over the goods on site as early as possible、 unless you can make a special decision.
5. The waybill shall be confirmed with the customer in a timely manner、 and the Chinese name for customs declaration shall be provided by the customer、 etc.